About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-06, 23:37
Regular
 
Default Fallout Tactics: The Brotherhood Of Steel

Good-Night! This game has sapped the last four days of my life. This is far beyond the best game I've ever played. Same goes for the entire Fallout series.
 #2 
Old 2003-01-07, 03:49
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fallout Tactics: The Brotherhood Of Steel

I love the whole Fallout theme but Tactics (which iv played, great fun in multiplayer) is far off from its roots, but still a great game, but not for your hardcore fallout fan.

I wana play FOT! my CD's got corrupted before I formated
 #3 
Old 2003-01-08, 20:29
LowLife LowLife is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fallout Tactics: The Brotherhood Of Steel

I love the Fallout series - best RPGs ever. There are rumors that a Fallout III is in production. Maybe it will include continuous turn-based play, like in Tactics!
 #4 
Old 2003-01-10, 15:30
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Fallout Tactics: The Brotherhood Of Steel

Anyone tried the multiplayer?
 #5 
Old 2003-01-10, 16:12
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fallout Tactics: The Brotherhood Of Steel

Fallout 1 and 2 where top games I think. I loved them and played the hell out of them.

Then there was Fallout Tactics.

eh it was pretty damn fun when I first started setting up ambushes guys crouching with sub machine guns. But It got boring kinda fast. It was nothing like original Fallouts. But it was still a half way decent game.

Multiplayer was actually pretty cool. Kinda hard since I was a damn newb and everone owned me. I got rid of the game pretty quickly though.

And hell fuckin yes Fallout 3 will come out. Why wouldnt they make another one of that game it was so good. And they already said that they would a long time. So sit back relax and wait for da game to come.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-10, 21:10
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fallout Tactics: The Brotherhood Of Steel

if you read my post I did say I tried multiplayer.

About fallout 3, its been on and off so many fucking times at this point its not being made, it will most likly never be made but there still keeping the option open so they dont get flooded with flame mail.
 #7 
Old 2003-01-11, 17:51
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fallout Tactics: The Brotherhood Of Steel

its there some where , where you can download the first fallout
 #8 
Old 2003-01-12, 03:25
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Fallout Tactics: The Brotherhood Of Steel

Download Fallout? Why? Thanks to Interplay's love of classic games, they release "dual-jewel" packs of two games each. One such pack contains Fallout 1 and 2. It retails for about ten bucks.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-12, 03:42
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fallout Tactics: The Brotherhood Of Steel

quote:
Originally posted by Dougy:
its there some where , where you can download the first fallout


From me, and no you cannot have it, well unless you upload something to me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics