About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-30, 01:20
PersonalJesus PersonalJesus is offline
Regular
 
Default American McGee's Alice

Just beat the brilliant game, looking for other shit to do to have fun with it, suggestions?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-30, 05:13
Regular
 
Default Re: American McGee's Alice

I fucking loved this game. It was brillaint indeed. Finding all the Jabberwock's Eye-staff pieces was a bitch. It pays off though!

I don't know if there are any mods to this game. there might be skins for the main character, but I'm not sure if there is much else. Levelord did some of the levels i believe. LEVELORD

[This message has been edited by Bar room hero (edited 12-30-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-12-30, 16:40
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American McGee's Alice

Don't worry, they are coming out with another one. Not Alice, but I think Snow White, dont quote me on that. I think its coming out next year.

Oh, and Alice dolls are out.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-30, 17:19
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American McGee's Alice

*buys alice dolls* look, she comes with removible knife!

Anyways, I played it but the game always seemed to crash after beating the first level =\.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-31, 01:13
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: American McGee's Alice

I like to go back after I've beaten a game and cheat in everyway possible. Zip through in god mode, no clip out of the reange of enemies, etc.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-31, 08:06
darkwonders darkwonders is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: American McGee's Alice

i love that game but i really don't see whats so bad about it, the packaging comes with that whole really really mature no one under 17 crap they put on softcore porn at blockbuster.

Anyways has anyone ever played timespillers2, it's fuckin awesome seeing quasi moto with a badass shotgun cappin zombies' asses. Funny thing ive seen in a game for a while.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics