About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-28, 15:18
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default fallout and fallout 2

who here likes the fall out games? i think its a great rpg.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-28, 16:05
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: fallout and fallout 2

They're my favorite PC RPGs. I like the first one better, though.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-28, 17:10
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fallout and fallout 2

That's because the first one is better. They're among my favorite games of all time.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-28, 17:18
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fallout and fallout 2

I played the demo of the first. Great game. I never really got to buying the complete thing though.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-29, 18:20
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fallout and fallout 2

Love it, great game, this has been said before, this is why we have the search thingy.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-30, 17:22
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fallout and fallout 2

Xenobite

Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 for 15 dollars I think at stores.

They are pretty worthy games of 15 bucks.

Fun as hell when you blast the head off of a mutant with a gauge rifle.

Then laugh as you fail to star in a porn film.

Its a great game that made me laugh and be amazed.

I think you should buy it.
But thats just if you can spare 15 bucks I guess.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-31, 00:22
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fallout and fallout 2

yeah i saw them really cheap for both of them
 #8 
Old 2002-12-31, 16:47
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: fallout and fallout 2

I liked the demo. I should spend the 10 $ to get both in this package they have at microcenter.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics