About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-20, 18:41
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Civ III Expansion...

Anyone here get the expansion pack for Civilization 3? I will be recieving gift certificates for Xmas and I'm wondering if it would be a worthwhile expenditure of $30. Reviews are worthless because it's usually someone getting paid to find the positives and downplay any negatives, so I was hoping to get some good insights here. Thanks, Peace on Earth, Merry Christmas
 #2 
Old 2002-12-21, 05:01
govinda govinda is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Civ III Expansion...

check out this

has lots of gamers opinions on the expansion. I have it but mine is pirate. i think they have finally fixed all the problems with the new 1.14f patch.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-21, 07:41
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Civ III Expansion...

Thanks, I see that there are many problems with it that I would experience since I have a cable modem and a router. Hopefully they will patch it up soon. I'll probably look for a pirated one too, uhh... just to test it out......
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics