About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:48
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Congress vrs us

Congress wants to put an end to violent video games, even though the average gamer is 28 YEARS OLD! Simply because a few kids are playing games that arnt designed for them anyway. Its called the ESRB! Look at the suggestion! Now some companies are actually taking the ratings to a point where they will refuse to sell the game to you if you are "underage". Soon they may force us all to live without any "questionable" games! BEWARE! Fight the censorship!

[This message has been edited by SpaceFalcon2001 (edited 12-19-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:43
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congress vrs us

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, but we won't get what Greece got. Video game companies have too much invested in the American market. Ever heard of a lobby. Of course, if they enforce the ESRB, I couldn't give a shit because I can get any damn game I want. I don't care if anyone else has to suffer.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-20, 04:37
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congress vrs us

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, but we won't get what Greece got. Video game companies have too much invested in the American market. Ever heard of a lobby. Of course, if they enforce the ESRB, I couldn't give a shit because I can get any damn game I want. I don't care if anyone else has to suffer.



agreed there, E to A, it's all mine!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics