About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:56
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Soul Calibur

Need to unlock more stuff.

Need to unlock more stuff.

Need to unlock more stuff.

Need to unlock more stuff.

Need to unlock more stuff.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-20, 04:40
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Soul Calibur

I had the same feeling. did you just get it or something?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-20, 15:13
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Soul Calibur

No, I'm having a New Year's Eve party (you're going down, riot_kid), and I don't have that much unlocked. So now, I need to haul ass in order to have more characters et all.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-22, 00:27
CallMeBob CallMeBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Soul Calibur

hm i unlocked every char in 1 day exept inferno and edge master
 #5 
Old 2002-12-22, 02:50
chiqutia chiqutia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Soul Calibur

I have *ALL* the cheats printed out, but the website isn't on the sheets . Ask at Gamespy forums.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-22, 02:54
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Soul Calibur

I know how to do it. I just have to unlock more stuff.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-22, 03:07
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Soul Calibur

In all likelihood I am going down, but don't count your chickens before they've hatched bro.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-23, 20:21
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Soul Calibur

I managed to unlock everything in one day. just set everything to "easy".
 #9 
Old 2002-12-24, 02:45
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Soul Calibur

quote:
Originally posted by riot_kid:
In all likelihood I am going down, but don't count your chickens before they've hatched bro.


You're dead. I've been practicing with Kilik for about 2 hours a day, starting like the 15th. Kilik will own j00. This rod will be your doom!
 #10 
Old 2002-12-26, 05:22
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Soul Calibur

you can get Edge Master and inferno?

I got tired of the shit afterwhile..

I was on the artwork and crap
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics