About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-16, 16:03
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default THPS4

I'm suffering serious thumb-pain!

Awesome game, I really need to stop playing though, addiction is a bitch isn't it?

I got this for my birthday a few days ago and I think I've played about 20 hours since.. *sigh*

I sit down and think "yeah, I'll just play for a little bit" and then three hours goes by..


Anyone else enjoying this? Although I do find it much harder than 3
 #2 
Old 2002-12-16, 16:20
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THPS4

I dunno, the only THPS I could really get into was the first. All of the other ones seem kind of stale. It's the same game with a few new twists. That's just me, though.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-16, 17:36
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THPS4

I haven't gotten it, but I'm sure I will at some point. but right now I'm lookin at gta vice city.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:06
da_skza da_skza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THPS4

i never liked thps, ya gta:vice city is very good but not as good as III
 #5 
Old 2002-12-17, 12:36
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THPS4

I got bored of THPS at 3, now how much better can it get? Really there just seeing how much more money they can get out of it.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-26, 10:02
Decline of Society Decline of Society is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THPS4

I was addicted to THPS 3. I loved that game, I haven't tryed 4 yet, but no doubt when I do another addiction will spawn.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics