About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-30, 00:44
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default The Degenerator!

Ok, so I got GTA: Vice City today. Awesome of course. But as I was merely brushing the surface, I heard a commercial about the "Degenerator". And arcade system, with various games, all composed of green and red dots. "Lead the green dot to destroy the red dots....swing your red dot from green dot to green dot to pass....infiltrate the mysterious red dot surrounded by green dots, use your imagination, etc.) Now as soon as I heard this commercial I KNEW I read it from somewhere before on the internet, but I forgot where. My best guess was The Best Page in the Universe. So I checked there, and couldn't find it. BUT I believe on the 1999 version (or maybe 00...or 01...) there was a space missing. I know it wasn't there before. My only other guess was Something Awful, but it would be hard to check. Does anyone else remember this mysterious article? Did it indeed come from Maddox's site? Or was it merely a dream of mine that just happened to become true? It couldn't have been. I know I read it somewhere!
 #2 
Old 2002-11-01, 04:52
Lysander Lysander is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Degenerator!

Try the Wayback Machine.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-02, 01:31
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Degenerator!

My mistake, it was red SQUARES.

I got nothing off the wayback machine...

Funny, his latest article is about people plaigarizing him.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics