|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more! |
 |
|
#1
 2002-10-12, 22:37
|
Tchort 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Zombie Smashers X
 I love this game so FUCKING MUCH. *ahem* Get the demo here: http://www.totallyscrewed.net It's so amazingly addictive and fun. And the full version is only $10. The guy who made the game also made available a bunch of Mp3's of his music project-which is some pretty good techno. overall a great site with lots of fun downloads.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-12, 22:41
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Zombie Smashers X
Yeah that's all cool, but where did the third dimension go?  j/k It looks like one of those addictive flashgames that you just cannot stop playing. The onther day I playd this virtual girlfriend (flash) for 7 hours. By the time I finished it (multiple times) I was tempotarly blind.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-14, 05:42
|
Township Rebellion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Zombie Smashers X
it's a reasonably good game, but I'm used to perfectly resposive controls of the console/arcade scene (*ahem*Capcom) for a start, when I'm practically standing on the guy, the attacks don't register. there's no clearing move, and when I'm pressing punch, and need to turn around, it won't let me! and some of the special finishers are impossible to do... otherwise, it really is a fun game.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|