About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-06, 19:50
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Hitman 2

I was, and still am an avid fan of hitman. Ive beaten every level perfectly and now its time for hitman 2. I fired up the game and the 1st level (which is pretty much the training mission from the 1st one, well they have a scare crow =). Anyway, you need to use a lock pick to get into the shed where all your guns are. I went to talk to the priest and the drapes to the confessional were really fuckin realistic, the whole game is! Anywho, i just wanted to tell ya'll about this game and that you should get it cause it fuckin rox.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-06, 20:52
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitman 2

Im glad to hear all of the good hands on reviews on ths game. This is one I have been thinking about getting.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-11, 09:08
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitman 2

I've played a demo version of it from playstation magazine, I liked it but was not in love with the control scheme. One stick moves you forward or back and side to side while the other stick rotates you. From a multitude of hours playing SOCOM it was tough for me getting used to it and I'm still not comfortable. As a result I keep dying.

My question is: In the full version can you change the controller settings? It would be worth purchasing if you can, but if not it's just worth a rental and some gameshark codes.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-11, 18:50
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitman 2

quote:
Originally posted by Canyonero:
I've played a demo version of it from playstation magazine, I liked it but was not in love with the control scheme. One stick moves you forward or back and side to side while the other stick rotates you. From a multitude of hours playing SOCOM it was tough for me getting used to it and I'm still not comfortable. As a result I keep dying.

My question is: In the full version can you change the controller settings? It would be worth purchasing if you can, but if not it's just worth a rental and some gameshark codes.



Get a computer, it was made for computers, not your stupid play station's

-Chibi
 #5 
Old 2002-10-12, 01:41
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitman 2

Lmfao I made this post like 2-3 weeks ago. "The game is badass I got the demo"
 #6 
Old 2002-10-12, 01:44
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitman 2

Correction almost a month ago.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-12, 09:12
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitman 2

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
Get a computer, it was made for computers, not your stupid play station's

-Chibi



I don't know, but don't I obviously HAVE a computer? Well I guess I could be using a webTV..... I just want to be able to turn and move forward and back with the same side of the controller (PC or PS2 or Xbox I got em all) and if I can do that it sounds like a cool game. The other axis is used to raise and lower the weapon and move from side to side.

Mostly I don't game on here as much because my screen is a 15' model (13' viewable really) and my TV is 27'.

 #8 
Old 2002-10-12, 09:19
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitman 2

Connect your TV to your PC for gaming.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-12, 17:28
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hitman 2

Yea its awsome for the PC, im pretty close to finishing up the game, then i gotta play it again and get ALL of the guns, its a pain cause 3 guns you cant get by just killing someone and grabin it. 1st one Hard Ballers SD: Beat 1st mission (i think) with perfect stealth level to get them. 2nd one M4: In the mission where you are in India ( i think again =) you have to assassinate the dude in the car, well make sure one of the UN soldiers gets stuck in the cross fire (since you cant kill them or you will fail the mission) and then grab his gun. 3rd Gun is the Custom Rifle: This is a pain, in the Japan missions you have to go over a pretty big area of land, and theres bunch of snipers in towers, well, shoot em and hope they drop the gun. I got it off of the sniper that covers the 2nd generator in the Japanese Castle. I could be wrong on something so correct me if you know.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics