About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-06, 17:53
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

well, I wont have to worry about looking looking for a great racing game with a crapload euro-exotics...

this is a sweet game, although I haven't been able to play it much.

here's my question:

what cars can you get? I know there's 22 of them, I would just like to know which ones.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-06, 18:59
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

Haven't played it yet, but the original hot persuit was sweeeeet (best need for speed of 'em all). I'm deffinatley going to buy this game (afther I get Mafia that is )
 #3 
Old 2002-10-06, 19:07
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
Haven't played it yet, but the original hot persuit was sweeeeet (best need for speed of 'em all). I'm deffinatley going to buy this game (afther I get Mafia that is )


yes, but who has played it, and who knows what all the cars are?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics