About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-30, 04:30
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default It's funny, cause it's true

http://www.xmission.com/~maddox/xbox_suckit.html
 #2 
Old 2002-09-30, 04:47
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: It's funny, cause it's true

Hah! Sadly, he has a point. I just hope they don't drag Rare down.

I could lock myself in for a week and just play Nintendo games. Just the first-party ones.

I couldn't survive an hour with Microsoft's library.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-30, 06:50
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's funny, cause it's true

I somewhat agree, however, he forgot to mention some the games that don't suck. I do, however, believe the PS2 is WAY better, as is Gamecube.
but I must stress, he forgot not only the Japanese controller (which was recently released in North America) which by far kills the crappy, bloated american one, but he also forgot the following:
Project gotham racing
Sega GT 2002
Dead or Alive 3
Oddworld: munch's oddysee
Jet set radio future
Panzer dragoon Orta
Rallisport challenge
Metal Gear solid 2 substance
Steel Battallion
Ninja Gaiden
Shenmue 2 (truthfully, this is the ONLY reason why I want an XBOX...)
House of the Dead 3
Project Ego
TJ & Earl 3
Splinter Cell
Crazy Taxi 3
Wreckless: the Yakuza Mission

hmm...
that's not much, but they're still great games.
How come everyone forgets Tecmo? their only good games are on XBOX, cause the boss of team ninja refuses to work with anything other than the most powerful


at any rate, lets keep this flame free, shall we? I'm just playing the Devil/gates advocate.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics