About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-23, 23:19
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default ps2 gamers

Who are the ps2 gamers on this board?
I dont care about pc gamers. Or any other system. I want to know who my fellow ps2 gamers are?

And what is your favorite type of game?
Action
Adventure
First person shooter
Role playing
puzzle
platform
etc.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-24, 00:11
da_skza da_skza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ps2 gamers

i am, the best games are gta3,final fantasy x, drakan, baulders gate, and metal gear.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-25, 06:06
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ps2 gamers

Metal Gear 2 was really good. I liked the first one a lot so I had to ge the second.

But I like SOCOM navy seals better. It is the first shooter game I ever liked. But it has more views than just first person.

I like Tekken as a fighting game.
Ace Combat 4 is a good flight sim game.
Gran Turismo 3 is a must have Driving sim.

But I really like the Action/Adventure games. Unfortunately none of the ones I want have come out yet.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-25, 07:22
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ps2 gamers

:P...okay ain, I have to go with RPG style mostly.
Current fave games would be FFX, Orphen and Airblade...
 #5 
Old 2002-09-26, 20:03
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ps2 gamers

I'm actually into all the systems, including PS2, along with GC and XB. I love Fighting games, and the PS2 has all the best ones. Virtua Fighter 4, Capcom vs. SNK 2...
also, Action, and Racing games. Gran Tourismo 3, Metal Gear Solid 2, Devil May cry, GTA3...
 #6 
Old 2002-09-26, 20:11
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: ps2 gamers

I got a PS2 that only gets used for DVDs and a gamecube gathering dust...consoles suck the proverbial cock after awhile...and FFX was gay *says 'ok' in the yuna voice* shudder
 #7 
Old 2002-09-28, 01:21
da_skza da_skza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ps2 gamers

I never really like Gt3, but Drakan is such a underrated game.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-28, 03:18
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ps2 gamers

quote:
Originally posted by ComradeAsh:
I got a PS2 that only gets used for DVDs and a gamecube gathering dust...consoles suck the proverbial cock after awhile...and FFX was gay *says 'ok' in the yuna voice* shudder


lmao
 #9 
Old 2002-09-28, 20:17
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ps2 gamers

I'm a ps2 gamer, I play the fighting games, gta3 is alright, metal gear 2 was cool except it made absolutely no sense at the end. My favorite games right now are Maximo and Capcom vs SNK 2. DOA 2 is great but I can't find anyone who's a challenge anymore.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics