About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-23, 20:20
Regular
 
Default Diablo 2 maxi skill

I read every where for diablo 2 that the max skills points I can get for one skill is 21 points. Then I came across a post on the d2 forum that it can go higher.

What is the max for a skill point on d2 version 1.09 classic version?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-24, 22:16
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diablo 2 maxi skill

its 21...but after you reach 21 on each spell you can achieve special runes which give you very enhanced skill levels or new stuff...im not completely sure tho
 #3 
Old 2002-09-24, 23:40
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diablo 2 maxi skill

Okay, alot of items give you +1 to skills, so they can rise above 21 if you max it out(hint: take all your stuff off of your character and check your skill points) Put it to 21 then find some stuff like soj's or sigons guard that add points to a skill/all skills
 #4 
Old 2002-09-25, 03:53
Regular
 
Default Re: Diablo 2 maxi skill

Another question I have. I heard its possible to equip my hirelings. How do I do this and is it possible to equip my minions too?

I desire a trainer or cheat program which alows me to cutomize my charachter's skill point tree. Know any good places to get a d2 trainer? I want one just to see what it be like to have all my skills maxed out without putting all the time into making my skills maxed out.

[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 09-25-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:15
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diablo 2 maxi skill

Okay, i am not sure about regular D2 but in LoD, you can open the hirelings inventory by clciking or double click, i forgot. Then you put the weapons and armor and shit on them, as you would your own.

For the trainer, Jamella is the trainer that you want, that lets you totally customize a character, that means custom hireling, what quests they have finished, your own weapon or any of the weapons, jewels, gems, everything, skills, and waypoints. It will only work offline or on open battle.net though.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-25, 22:24
Regular
 
Default Re: Diablo 2 maxi skill

quote:
Originally posted by eth0:
Okay, i am not sure about regular D2 but in LoD, you can open the hirelings inventory by clciking or double click, i forgot. Then you put the weapons and armor and shit on them, as you would your own.

For the trainer, Jamella is the trainer that you want, that lets you totally customize a character, that means custom hireling, what quests they have finished, your own weapon or any of the weapons, jewels, gems, everything, skills, and waypoints. It will only work offline or on open battle.net though.



Thanks but I was wondering where I can get the trainer. I tried looking before and all I got was warez sites with pop-up porn.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics