About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-19, 18:06
PumpAction Pimp PumpAction Pimp is offline
Regular
 
Default SOCOM online?

I recently rented SOCOM for the PS2. I liked it but i was wondering if anyone had tried it online? i read some reviews and some guy was like "OMG, its soo real, when someone throws a flashbang your screen turns all white! AWSOME!" HELLO, thats exactly like CS. i just wanted to know if it was any good, cause i dont see how it can be better than Counter-Strike. the only i read that was different it that it takes a little more team work not just a fucking 20 ping lol
 #2 
Old 2002-09-24, 00:44
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SOCOM online?

Not yet but I hope to play it online soon. I want to beat the game first so I know i'll be able to kick ass online. I have been trying to find out more about the online game. From what I hear and read it is really cool.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics