About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-10, 14:44
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Xenobite..

I cede my forum to you.. take good care of it..

(for those wondering, I asked JC to take me off this forum and give it to xeno, and add me to reinvent yourself instead.. )

I'll still drop in periodically though..
 #2 
Old 2002-09-10, 14:53
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Xenobite..

sniff sniff

wow, I don't know what to say. I guess a Thank You might be appropriate. Well,.... thank you. I will take good care of the games forum.

*wipes away tear* :') sniff
 #3 
Old 2002-09-10, 14:54
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Xenobite..

Ahhh!

Wherefore shouldst thou curse us with plagues of locusts and honey-bears?! Truly the end is near!

Ah, nevermind. Xenobite's pretty cool.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-10, 20:42
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Xenobite..

Congrats to you, original xeno.

*throws a party*
 #5 
Old 2002-09-10, 21:55
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Xenobite..

aww, I think Xeno has matured enough to take on the responsibility.

Xeno, PLEASE don't let Chibi become moderator of the games forum! THAT is when totse will collapse from underneath us!
 #6 
Old 2002-09-10, 23:01
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Xenobite..

agreed
 #7 
Old 2002-09-28, 22:22
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Xenobite..

I think chibi would add to the insanity-filled atmosphere of totse, and make it a better place.

*sarcasm*
 #8 
Old 2002-10-07, 03:07
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Xenobite..

quote:
Originally posted by Township Rebellion:
aww, I think Xeno has matured enough to take on the responsibility.

Xeno, PLEASE don't let Chibi become moderator of the games forum! THAT is when totse will collapse from underneath us!



I resent that....sorta....not really.....

But let me remind you that I mod the anime fourm...witch is basicly the Unoffical hentai fourm....

-Chibi

-yup...
 #9 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:05
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Xenobite..

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
I resent that....sorta....not really.....

But let me remind you that I mod the anime fourm...witch is basicly the Unoffical hentai fourm....

-Chibi

-yup...



hentai? you mean porn? that's sad, man. anyways, do you really think I give a crap about hentai?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics