About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-26, 19:43
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Tribes 2

Eek! I just got Tribes 2 working again and I was wondering if anyone wants to start a tribe with me.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-26, 21:28
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

I played this game once. I sucked and didn't feel like practicing.

Shure I'll join.

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 08-26-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-08-26, 23:46
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

What's your Tribes name?
 #4 
Old 2002-08-27, 00:18
Nismo Nismo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

Ughhh... I had to patch this game out the ass, but when I got it working, I loved it... I'll join.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-27, 00:25
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

First we need a good name.. hizmmm...
 #6 
Old 2002-08-27, 04:28
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

FUck it, i'll join, played the game when it 1st came out, havent played in a long ass time though, just post the clan name, and ill install tribes 2 and all of my scripts.. and yes, i am a script whore, but dont cheat
 #7 
Old 2002-08-27, 07:48
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

LOL I don't actually own the game. Just a rip. I doubt I'll be able to play with that.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-27, 08:33
gun-nut gun-nut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

tribes 2 sux, tribes is still the best
among the two...
 #9 
Old 2002-08-27, 13:34
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

I hate it how they said Tribes 2 fast attack is gonna come out... and then they cancelled it, those dirty, dirty whores
 #10 
Old 2002-08-27, 18:43
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

Well fuck Sierra up the gonads.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-28, 17:39
UberSoldat UberSoldat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

lol i HAD tribes 2 but my friend jacked it (bastard) but but i jacked Morrorwind from him and sold it and bought Op Flash resistance paybacks a bitch btw im getting it sometime soon whuts the latest patch
 #12 
Old 2002-08-28, 19:15
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

All the patches semi-automatically download.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-28, 19:52
UberSoldat UberSoldat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

i hate that auto patcher deal whut is the newest version
 #14 
Old 2002-08-28, 22:08
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

Just go to Sierra.com and look.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-28, 22:27
UberSoldat UberSoldat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

hey if your tribe needs a pilot, im your man. im pretty good at flying the Havoc
 #16 
Old 2002-08-28, 23:14
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

Well, we need everything.

My Tribes 2 name is VictorVonDoom or Malorech, depending on the day.

Ideas:
Tribe name - The Ministry (or should it just be Ministry)

Tribe sign - 84

ex: VictorVonDoom84

I thought of the Ministry and then 1984 (if anyone cared). What does everyone think of the idea? Got any better ones?
 #17 
Old 2002-08-28, 23:21
UberSoldat UberSoldat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

UNSB United Nation Strike Battalion
MMC Ministry Marine Corps
BHA BrotherHood of Anarchy
 #18 
Old 2002-09-04, 13:44
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

Uber: Are those suggestions or are they already tribes?

MMC is good. BHA is second best.
 #19 
Old 2002-09-08, 22:53
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

I could join, but i'd pwn all j00. I've been playing for about a year and half now, give or take a month or two, and i still play to this day. Also, all the patches DO indeed automatically download. And for the fast attack comment, Tribes 2 Fast Attack was only a single player mission-based version of T2. Fact be told though, is the project wasn't cancelled. Dynamix, the developers of T2, disbanded all business. That meaning, Fast Attack rather than being cancelled, was just lost. But Tribes 2 is being 're-released' in an expansion pack form, which will fix many bugs, and update T2 graphically to all greatness. My in-game name is Darkbolt, if you wanna search for me, for whatever reasons. But i'll think about joining.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-09, 00:33
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

I don't know why, but my Tribes fucked up again. When I go to my character page I have no admin rights, my picture doesn't show, my website defaults to tribes.com and the information in the clans window is messed up. When I go to the page for the tribe that I'm in it says that no members can be found. I also cannot search anyone (all results come up as 0) and it seems that tmails can't be sent or recieved.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-10, 00:25
UberSoldat UberSoldat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

quote:
Originally posted by xenosss:
Uber: Are those suggestions or are they already tribes?

MMC is good. BHA is second best.



they are former Ghost Recon clans but hey good names i made the names tho and malignent take it easy on me man i havent playe din god knwos how long
 #22 
Old 2002-09-21, 16:26
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tribes 2

If your browser page doesn't show, buddylist isn't working, and tmail isn't sending, it isn't your game. Simply put, Tribes 2 server maintence has be going on for months, preparing for the $10 re-release of the game, in which 99.9% of all bugs will be fixed But just to let you know, if you experience those problems, don't reinstall, it isn't your game, you just need to wait it out a few days, sometimes weeks.

--Malignant
 #23 
Old 2002-09-21, 18:28
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

I'm thinking more weeks than days... it's been going on now for about two weeks or so.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-02, 18:43
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

Bam, tribe created!

MMC - Ministry Marine Corps

Now I need some ideas for member titles as well as someone to run it with.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-05, 20:27
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: Tribes 2

How much does the game cost?
 #26 
Old 2002-10-06, 13:21
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Tribes 2

I think you can buy it now for around $15.

Oh and the whole tribe busines... I accidently set my status as one (compared to four, being the highest and admin). So now I have no privelages and can't change a damn thing with the tribe... Woo...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics