About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-02, 02:44
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Final Fantasy question...

For some reason I had no probs with VIII, IX, X. But I just can't get past level 65 in VII. Any hints you can give would be great. I gave up last time and played a different game, but I am on 2 weeks holiday so I pulled the game back out and decided to try again...
Also it might be lame, but what is everyone's fave FF character. i'd pick
Male-Tidus Female-Aeris
 #2 
Old 2002-08-02, 17:47
da_skza da_skza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Final Fantasy question...

well if you mean level 65 and you want to level up, go and get the w-item materia from the invasion on midgar, than get two elixers steal them from master tonnberry in the northern crater stay in the crater and go to a swampy area, you have to get into a battle and choose a elixer with w-item then again then cancel the commande until you have 99 of them, get into radom battles with magic pots they say gimme elixer, after you give them an elixer you can now do damage to them, and they drop a shit load of AP and EXP, you should be at lv 99 in no time.

i like Vincent
 #3 
Old 2002-08-03, 00:51
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Final Fantasy question...

Huh! I'm talking get past Level 65 in the shinra bldg. But thanks for the hint...
 #4 
Old 2002-08-03, 17:28
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Final Fantasy question...

quote:
Originally posted by da_skza:
well if you mean level 65 and you want to level up, go and get the w-item materia from the invasion on midgar, than get two elixers steal them from master tonnberry in the northern crater stay in the crater and go to a swampy area, you have to get into a battle and choose a elixer with w-item then again then cancel the commande until you have 99 of them, get into radom battles with magic pots they say gimme elixer, after you give them an elixer you can now do damage to them, and they drop a shit load of AP and EXP, you should be at lv 99 in no time.

i like Vincent



Looks like someone took to much crack his first time, eh?

-Chibi

-That......Guy
 #5 
Old 2002-08-03, 23:39
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Final Fantasy question...

um, www.gamefaqs.com

 #6 
Old 2002-08-03, 23:54
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Final Fantasy question...

Thanks for that...
 #7 
Old 2002-08-04, 13:29
Thug_Jones Thug_Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Final Fantasy question...

Hehe yeah, I have always liked FF7 out of all of em, right now I'm playing Crono Trigger (I love it!) and FF4 (Sweet). Ya Gamefaqs has always been great for me, but I like www.cheatindex.com Their guides are pretty good. I used to go to game spot but they are charging now. That pisses me off that alot of the gaming sites now are charging for membership. Does anybody here sign up for gamespaot? If so is it any good?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics