About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-06, 11:01
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Memory! , which one?

"Decisions!"
SDRAM, DDR SDRAM OR RDRAM... Which do you think is the best way to go?

the motherboard I am thinking of getting is ASUS A7V266-E, don't recall FSB.

And who has info on release date of QBM RAM?

  • For those not in the know:
    FSB-FrontSide Bus
    there are 3 types of memory
  • SDRAM-Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory
  • DDR RAM-Double Data Rate
  • RDRAM-Rambus Dynamic Random Access Memory

  • QBM RAM-Quad Band Memory

    [This message has been edited by tsunami (edited 07-06-2002).]
  •  #2 
    Old 2002-07-06, 11:22
    XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
    Regular
     
    Default Re: Memory! , which one?

    DDRSDRAM PC2700 ALL THE WAY

    XTC you got what I need!!

    XeNo loves everyone
     #3 
    Old 2002-07-06, 18:34
    ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
    Regular
     
    Default Re: Memory! , which one?

    quote:
    Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
    DDRSDRAM PC2700 ALL THE WAY

    XTC you got what I need!!

    XeNo loves everyone



    EVEN ME!?!?!....and ya DDR is the best but not all motherboards support it
     #4 
    Old 2002-07-06, 18:37
    XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
    Regular
     
    Default Re: Memory! , which one?

    quote:
    Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
    EVEN ME


    LOL. yeah man, what was I fucking on? Can't even remember . I never said I didn't love you or that I hated you, now did I.
     #5 
    Old 2002-07-06, 20:27
    Moderator
     
    Facedown in the shag rug.
    Default Re: Memory! , which one?

    Corsair XMS 3200

    'nuf said.
     
    To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
     

    totse.com certificate signatures
     
     
    About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
    Hot Topics