About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-05, 02:33
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Man! is it old...

My first computer was an Apple IIe and I still have it, and believe it or not it works... ! another old unused relic would have to be my Atari 2500 What's your oldest computer or console?
 #2 
Old 2002-07-05, 04:42
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Man! is it old...

it's actually the 2600. close. I used to have one, but I gave it to the salvation army when I was 9...
currently, My Genesis is the oldest working thing here. it's in pretty decent shape, I might add.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-05, 04:51
Moderator
 
Default Re: Man! is it old...

pong (2player and 4player).
 #4 
Old 2002-07-05, 04:54
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Man! is it old...

Yeah... :LOL, I was really paying attention when I typed that... It works and has been outdated 20 million times... Tetris is dismally boring, Its good that I have PS2...
 #5 
Old 2002-07-05, 19:19
CriticalD CriticalD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Man! is it old...

a commodore 64 and it completely sucked
 #6 
Old 2002-07-05, 19:22
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Man! is it old...

I think an Amiga 512 or something in like that. It owned. There was this 3d flying game. (I think F-18 or something). This game ruled. And Robocop III ruled too. Amiga was one of the best systems of all time.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-06, 02:51
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Man! is it old...

Commodore 64 sucked? Are you crazy? Pirates! and Ultima 4 kicked �ber ass on that old 2 colour screen.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-06, 07:09
Moderator
 
Default Re: Man! is it old...

yeah Pirates!, I had 114 points. I wish they would make an online game.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics