About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-25, 04:39
MANSONITE999 MANSONITE999 is offline
Regular
 
Default Remember SEGA

Didn't Sega Genesis rule?I had sega but sold it to get playstation then 2 or three years sold it back to get Sega Genesis again. Best games ever were made for Sega Genesis dont you think?
 #2 
Old 2002-02-25, 04:58
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

sega channel was the greatest thing ever. for 8 dollars a month i would get 50 games i could play at my leasure. fucking great!

by the way vector man was the best on sega
 #3 
Old 2002-02-25, 06:03
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Sonic and Knuckles baby!!
 #4 
Old 2002-02-25, 09:51
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Fuck Yeah

The first system I ever saved money and bought was the genesis back in '91
Sonic ruled, but I got bored cause I never had any money to go and get new games (sighs)

Of course, I went on in later years to borrow, steat, rent, and buy some of the better games, which leads to my current opinion of the genny.

And now I can get all the good ones on emulator. And I still have that genesis.

long live sega!
 #5 
Old 2002-02-25, 15:16
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

The lunar games were originally brought out on Sega CD.. nuff said, they were awesome.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-27, 04:09
Mazzy12345 Mazzy12345 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

sega is definitely good shit...

anyone remember the "sega master system"?...an 8-bit sega system...ah, the good old days....
 #7 
Old 2002-03-01, 04:35
MANSONITE999 MANSONITE999 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

God Bless Sega, its a shame they can't make it like they used nowadays.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-02, 04:23
Nismo Nismo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Shining Force? Eternal Champions? Castlevania 4? How can I disrespect the Genesis? Anyone remember that terribly named game "Bad Dudes"?
 #9 
Old 2002-03-04, 03:55
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

"Cofee?, tea?, SEGA!!!!"

Those who were around that time and remeber that commercial will understand.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-04, 20:44
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

haha!! BAD DUDES!!! That game was the shit! i sucked at it tho! i couldn't get past the first level.

i liked joe montana sports talk 95.

i traded all the best players to the jets and destroyed everyone.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-04, 22:27
da_skza da_skza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

HA! sega master system, that on the other hand was a piece of crap.
 #12 
Old 2002-03-05, 15:29
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

If I'm correct, Bad Dudes was an NES game...

I was just playing Road Rash II, Skitchin, and Mortal Kombat last night
 #13 
Old 2002-03-05, 23:23
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

road rash two and skitchin are the best damned games.

in road rash i alwasy pulled up to "slater" and beat the crap out of him for shits and giggles.

 #14 
Old 2002-03-06, 17:13
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

The best way to do that was to get up to Viper first and still his chain/club(depending on if it was #1 or #2).
Then fall back and beat the hell out of either Slater or Natasha...
 #15 
Old 2002-03-08, 23:07
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

I remember a whole lot of times when I rented a game and just played on end for days...
(sighs)

Road Rash 3 is WAY better, albeit has some frame rate probs. but it's still fun. I used to always go for the nunchuk or club, and beat the snot out of lucky luc... god I hated him, with his oil can...

Anyone remember Comix Zone? I loved that. and Golden Axe 2, and Revenge of shinobi... I remember beating that for the first time and nearly crying. The list of sweet games just goes on... you nintendo/sony/microsoft/PC heads never knew what they missed.


hey, there was a little known game called "Chiki Chiki Boys" that was damned fun. It was by capcom, and you run/fly around and hack it up with your sword collecting coins. typical, HARD as a bitch, yet damn fun.

and the Master System was cool too. Space Harrier!
 #16 
Old 2002-03-08, 23:10
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Hey, anyone remember the commercial where they had a comparison between sega and nintendont? the one where sega had that sweet looking Drag racer, and the other was a measley little ice cream truck? that one sold me on sega...

ah, the good ol days

Ciao!
 #17 
Old 2002-03-11, 16:30
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Road Rash 3 was retarded.
 #18 
Old 2002-03-13, 20:14
mpj46 mpj46 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Sega Genesis was awesome!

I had the orignal Joe Montana football and would play it in every combination of ways. I loved taking the worst team and playing Joe's team. I swear I could score 1,000 points in a game.

Other games were fun, too. Golden Axe, Afterburner, T2, Outrun... I had some odd RPG god-like game, too. Can't remember the name... Anybody?

The controler was configured pretty good and I think the Sega Saturn controller was one of the best designed controllers ever. With the D-pad, there were eight easily accessible buttons. I played a lot of Saturn games... Favorites were Iron Storm, QB Club, Black Dawn (awesome helo sim).

Any Iron Storm fans out there?

Rockin the free world....
 #19 
Old 2002-03-19, 08:08
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
Road Rash 3 was retarded.


FUCK YOU!
...
hmm, not a very good opening, is it? come on, it was a sweet game! I play it to this very day!
yeah, so it has a lousy frame rate, who cares? It's still a damn fun game, with those rolling hills, and the punks falling over like flies...


hmm, don't recall Iron Storm... I'm not a RTS fan.

Ciao!
 #20 
Old 2002-03-19, 15:44
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Road Rash III would have been decently sweet, if it weren't for the fact that both 1 and 2 were better.

Anybody play the sweet RPG Shining In The Darkness? I must be a geek, because I loved the game Ecco the Dolphin.
 #21 
Old 2002-03-21, 22:40
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

I dunno... I played both RR1 and RR2, and niether of them are as fun as RR3. for one, the bikes in the first 2 RR's look absolutely GAY. And the backgrounds just aren't that good.
Although the control is a tad more responsive...

ah, forget it. it's a dead horse anyway.
 #22 
Old 2002-03-22, 16:38
midian138 midian138 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Saturn had a couple of cool games like The D and Three Dirty Dwarves
 #23 
Old 2002-03-28, 23:10
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

yeah, the saturn had some sweet games, but nobody recognized it. that was their big mistake. They rushed everything, and no one liked it because it came out too soon. Perhaps that also goes for the dreamcast, although it couldn't get any better then it was at the time. (although they could have worked on the Online component...)

I remember renting a saturn with Nights and Sega Rally. I also got Rayman, but it didn't work. Anyways, Sega rally was so fun... I remember my father trying to play it. He was bouncing off walls in the tunnel on the mountain course, it looked like pinball. and we all laughed when we saw the replay.

Damn, that 3D pad... Those controllers were wicked. The dreamcast could've used the same basic mold, but changed the stick, it would be THE perfect contoller ever.

...

Well, enough rambling on, I'm sure your bored and no longer reading this, so I'll leave.
 #24 
Old 2002-03-29, 05:41
Sugmrly Sugmrly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Nobody even mentioned the Streets of Rage Series. Zero Tolerence was fun as hell.
 #25 
Old 2002-03-30, 01:47
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

oh, yeah. Streets o' ragin trois was the best, easily.

Anyone played the jap vers.? it's called "bare knuckle 3". the first boss is this gay guy (Literally) beating him up is the funniest thing since sliced bread... And you can play as him (her) as well. there's no point, though, cause all he can do is pussy slaps. and he's gay.


Ciao!
 #26 
Old 2002-03-30, 18:33
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

omg! zero tolerance was hillarious!! especially if you were the marksman chick. she could make it through the game by herself.

I, however, still play Primal Rage. Blizzard (the blue monkey) is my favourite. he has a 5 hit combo that takes off 54% health. i got 1rst in the arcades.

Although Diablo (A red T-Rex) has a possible 5 hit combo that takes %100 life off. its disgusting.
 #27 
Old 2002-03-31, 14:24
Moderator
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

oh barroom, I think I love you. Do you know some good ressources for the combos? Or can you post them?
 #28 
Old 2002-03-31, 16:50
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

I would be honored to share my combos!!

You are using a standard sega controller right?

start=high quick
A= high fierce
start+a= High power

B= low quick
C= low fierce
B+C= low power

To play this game on the sega, i usually put my middle finger on the start button, my ring finger on 'C' and my index finger on 'A'. it allows for quicker access to the controls, and helps you pull moves off with more precision. my right thumb is on the bottom of the controller. this configuration works amazingly well with blizzard.

BLIZZARD:

1. (up and B+C)

use your index and middle fingers on B+C

jump at a standing opponent with a jumping low power. it should look like a downward punch.

after landing,

2. (down and B+C)

same index and middle fingers on B+C

a ducking low power, or a sweep, will knock the enemy off his feet.

Now this is the tricky part. its pretty hard to get down, but when you do, its ALL gravy.

JUST AFTER THE SWEEP, WHILE OPPONENT IS IN THE AIR!!

3. (hold start+A+C and tap down and up on your D-pad)

use your index, middle, and ring fingers on A, Start, and C

This is blizzard's ice geyeser attack. it will freeze the enemy in mid air if done right after a sweep.

While opponent is in the air

4. (up and B+C)

index and middle on B,C

jump at him with another jumping low power

5. (whill still in the air right after the jumping low power, press A+B)

just shift your middle and index fingers over one button each.

this is blizzard's air throw. he will catch the punished opponent and send him plummeting to the ground.

pull it off twice in a row, and it kills the enemy in less than 10 seconds (quick kill + total domination if you didn't get hit)

its hard to use against Blizzard and Talon, but it works best on enemies like Diablo and Chaos. it *can* work well on Armadon and Sauron, but they are **VERY** good anti-air fighters. you'll have to catch them off guard.

Be sure to credit me with the creation of this combo when you beat the shit out of your friends with it

[This message has been edited by Bar room hero (edited 03-31-2002).]
 #29 
Old 2002-03-31, 16:52
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

REMEMBER! Blizzards best defense against projectile attacks is using a ducking low power to slide under them. if you get in projectile fights, blizzard ain't the best guy to do it with. just slide under and attack them from the air when you get close enough.
 #30 
Old 2002-03-31, 19:49
Moderator
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

thank you, really, looks great.

I�m honored that you shared them.

Although I�m more into Killer Instinct, I�ll train and try to find out more Primal Rage combos.
 #31 
Old 2002-04-02, 04:46
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

i know some for talon that do some decent damage (combos with him can be really weak)

and there's a 5 hit combo that the comp put on me with armadon that did 61% dmg. it was disgusting!
 #32 
Old 2002-04-02, 10:38
troy18286 troy18286 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

i cant believe u gay lame arse loosers.
sega is over man they tried to make another system and fucked that up.

Sega will never b ne good. all of the games were shit. i took my genesis and through it at our cat when i was 8 coz i hated the damn thing so much
 #33 
Old 2002-04-02, 12:33
Moderator
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

the talon always remembered me to the game Aaaaaargh!, where you were a huge dinosaur or cyclops on a rampage tour in native villages. Silly game, one day I was fed up and finished it in 45 mins and never played it again.
 #34 
Old 2002-04-02, 21:40
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

heh.
 #35 
Old 2002-04-05, 23:50
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

quote:
Originally posted by troy18286:
i cant believe u gay lame arse loosers.
sega is over man they tried to make another system and fucked that up.

Sega will never b ne good. all of the games were shit. i took my genesis and through it at our cat when i was 8 coz i hated the damn thing so much



Ah, I SEE. You
a) don't like good gameplay
b) don't like innovative and thoughtful game design (Shenmue, Virtual On, Crazy Taxi, Space Harrier, etc. etc.)
c) are just plain dumb

What games did you get, anyways? List them. god, Why didn't you get the likes of Road rash, Sonic, Revenge of Shinobi, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Comix Zone, etc.

Go stick your head in your fat mother's ass, and think about how dumb you are. If it's at all possible for you to think, you small brained, small testicled, and cold hearted little Shit.

NOBODY disses sega like that and get's away with it!

Ciao!
 #36 
Old 2002-04-06, 20:27
Moderator
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

quote:
Originally posted by Bar room hero:
Be sure to credit me with the creation of this combo when you beat the shit out of your friends with it



did that.

"How did you do that?"
"Got this from a guy called Bar room hero"
" "
"A-ha"
 #37 
Old 2002-04-10, 22:43
znainafier znainafier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

sega genisis was DA SHIZNIT!!!!!!!
I've still got mine, but it broke
 #38 
Old 2002-04-11, 07:06
olywaanarchy olywaanarchy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Shit shit shit Comix Zone was fucking incredible! I've never saw a game like that before and havent as of yet! And Vectorman, I used to hit Toys R Us at opening and play it all damn day because I couldnt save enough to buy it.

Sega Saturn is one of my favorites, I got the console, one controller and the three game combo (Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter 2 and.... that kickass racing game, forgot the name.) for Christman. I rented Doom and so many games for so long on that system I could've bought the games I rented!

And the Dreamcast... *drools* I havent bought one yet, I'm planning on it, I played one of the best games I've ever play before, Urban Chaos! Damn was that game fun, it's the only cop game that was ever fun for me.

I still have my Genesis and Saturn, the Genesis has battle damage so I can only play the games if the console is upside down on the game cartridge other wise it wont ever turn on. And my saturn looks brand spanking new! Game Bro's said they'd give me $25 for the Saturn and 3 games, I said "Ni!"*

Long live Sega, long live sega!

*"Monty Python's Holy Grail" movie reference.
 #39 
Old 2002-04-11, 09:53
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Anyone remember a game called Pigskin Footbrawl? It was football thathad been imbalanced with weapons, pits, and the dreaded troll.

You had orcs and all sorts of WarCraft looking stuff as your lineup, it was a pretty fun game, especially when you getting owned, then you just gut the QB like a fish and take the ball, heheh.

I remember seeing Comix zone and playing a bit of the demo when it first came out, but nothing about that game really stands out in my mind, I remember you jumping off of pages to the next scene and so on.

Road Rash 3 was cheese, all you do is get the chain and lean all the way to the side of the nearest person and whip the shit out of them.

I remember Primal Rage, I hated playing against the comp when he was Chaos, god was he annoying. He had this wierd finisher where he lunged at you and curled into a ball and dissapeared and then some text appeared and said something but i forgot what it was. I Liked Blizzard's brain punch fatality, the onw where he drives you in the ground like a spike then puches your prain out the back of your head.

I got the low-down on Killer Instinct, that was the game, I still got how to do Ultra Combos in the air with Fulgore, Combo, and Thunder written down somewhere. What it was is you were overloading the game with commands and you ended up doing an ultra after a 3rd autodouble (which always knocks them down because the combo exhausts) and they got dragged up into the air and you were on the ground hiting them and they were floating off past the top of the screen and the blood from the hits was also coming down to the ground from way up there.

You had to hold the button, then after the 3rd autodouble you would do the ultra command as soon as it was about to end the autodouble and release the button and it would get off the air ultra. I also know a ton of glitches for Mortal Kombat 2 in which you kill people multiple times, make them dissapear, make them look like they just got trashed in a fight by making the skin corrupt, make them die upside-down in the center of the screen, and the ultimate one was where you killed them with the Motaro finisher as Shang-Tsung, then went and danced on the top half of their dead body.

Aah, the old skool days.
 #40 
Old 2002-04-11, 18:16
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

I just got this game (on emulation) called "Mazin Saga Mutant Fighter". One of the best games ever! You start off in a final fight esque type of scene, only with futuristic samurais and a war torned earth and such things. Then after a couple levels you wind up growing big and fighting the big end boss at his size, using street fighter type controls.
Anyone played this game? anyone know where to find a copy??
 #41 
Old 2002-04-15, 17:13
Armand Geddon Armand Geddon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Jesus! Sumbody else remembers Comix Zone!!!!!!


Now i'll b honest, back in the old days of the Sega/Nintendo war (we aint had a war as good since!) i was a staunch supporter of the good old Ninty.
(Does nebody else remember the magazines and stuff that totally wound themselves up when the rival console was mentioned? Brilliant! )
Still, i bought a megadrive and Mega CD a few years L8R and i realised that it was just as good as the SNES!
Still, onto Comix Zone. I fucking loved that game! Me and my cuz used to play it all the time, we absolutely kicked ass but we just COULDNT SAVE THE DAMNED WOMN AT THE END!!! It drove us nuts!
Love live Sega (yes i no theyve stopped making consoles - a damn shame...), long live Nintendo, DOWN WITH SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L8R
 #42 
Old 2002-04-15, 17:14
Armand Geddon Armand Geddon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armand Geddon
Jesus! Sumbody else remembers Comix Zone!!!!!!


Now i'll b honest, back in the old days of the Sega/Nintendo war (we aint had a war as good since!) i was a staunch supporter of the good old Ninty.
(Does nebody else remember the magazines and stuff that totally wound themselves up when the rival console was mentioned? Brilliant! )
Still, i bought a megadrive and Mega CD a few years L8R and i realised that it was just as good as the SNES!
Still, onto Comix Zone. I fucking loved that game! Me and my cuz used to play it all the time, we absolutely kicked ass but we just COULDNT SAVE THE DAMNED WOMN AT THE END!!! It drove us nuts!
Love live Sega (yes i no theyve stopped making consoles - a damn shame...), long live Nintendo, DOWN WITH SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L8R
 #43 
Old 2002-04-30, 04:39
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

K, whatever, dude
 #44 
Old 2002-05-01, 17:39
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

I thought the only thing sega did right was Genesis... Everything else Sega made couldn't compete, and I can see why.
 #45 
Old 2002-05-02, 15:52
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

dude, don't dis Sega.

It's true that most of their systems didn't last against the competition, and that's something we all recognize. THAT, HOWEVER, IS NOT THE POINT. Let me tell you a little story.

The point is, that Sega made some of the greatest games of all time. Master System? yes, they did make some great games. But The NES crushed it, because of one thing: Their liscencing policy. Don't you remember that? If Sega hadn't given the liscence to tonka, and Nintendo couldn't hold all the liscences, lest be shut down, I bet Sega would've been WAY more successful then Nintendo. (BTW, WonderBoy was originally by Westone, and Sega published it. It was merely PORTED from the Arcade to SMS, then ported (crappily) to the NES.) Then The Genesis came along, and ruled over most. it even had a better share of the market for awhile, there. Then they got sloppy and made the 32X, and figured FMV was the wave of the future, and fucked the CD over, good.
yet, the Genny still came out with the kickin' games, and it survived, but then they launched the Saturn by surprise. While it was a good system, they launched it too early, and with it were a lot of bugs which made it hard to program on. then the PSX came out, and with it's better 3D capabilities, crushed it.

I seriously think that the Saturn could've been the "other" 32 bit system, rather than the "worst" 32 bit system, because Sega got jealous and attempted to make a shit load of 3D games it couldn't handle. (some of them were good, though) then, they kinda mended their mistakes, and finally brought out the swan song, the Dreamcast (que angel singing).

Now, you can't say that this system totally bombed. It surpassed sales expectations by quite a bit, and with excellent titles like Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure, alot of great 2D fighters from Capcom, and perhaps the greatest thing since sliced bread, Shenmue. It held it's own against the likes of the PS2 for many months, until Sony finally realized that fucking around with crap games isn't gonna win over the DC. Then they got their shit together, Sega announced it was going software only, and most people either cried, or went out and got a great system for cheap. And everyone else that's to ignorant to realize the greatness that is Sega kinda faded into irrelavence, those poor basterds. (And the Females stuck closely by their N64's, poor fools)


Anyways, there was my little story about why Sega kicks thy ass. Making fun of Sega is like making fun of the 9th grade nerd that will one day become a musician and make all the music you enjoy.

thank you.

Viva la Sonic!

-TR

[This message has been edited by Township Rebellion (edited 05-18-2002).]
 #46 
Old 2002-05-02, 17:51
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
did that.

"How did you do that?"
"Got this from a guy called Bar room hero"
" "
"A-ha"



AAh! so it worked eh?

Ahhhh! So it worked huh??
 #47 
Old 2002-05-02, 20:05
Moderator
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

someone�s been changing the matrix
 #48 
Old 2002-05-13, 04:32
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Remember SEGA

What? How can you say "Genesis" without Gunstar Heroes coming to mind? Toejam & Earl, Shining Force 2 or Phantasy Star 4?

Sega never could get the hardware quite right. The games were always spiffy, though. Why ask Mozart to spend time painting? I'm glad Sega dropped out of the hardware business. Now a broader audience can experience their creativity. Sega working with Nintendo is like a wet dream come true. It can only get better.
 #49 
Old 2002-05-13, 18:19
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Streets of rage owns from the back side while screaming franky.God damn, Im gonna go play sega...later
 #50 
Old 2002-05-14, 20:41
Thug_Jones Thug_Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remember SEGA

Sega is da shit man, I love sega. I always remember how my brother and i used to literally beat the shit out of eachother to play Virtua Fighter 2. I remember hearing about Sonic Extreme and being pissed as hell when they cancelled it. Sonic R was cool, but i wanted a fully 3d sonic like Mario 64, thank god for dreamcast tho. I also like Panzer Dragoon. Luner was awsome and i liked the Duke Nukem Saturn much better than my shitty ps one version. I miss my damn saturn.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics