About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-14, 19:54
Nismo Nismo is offline
Regular
 
Default Cops and GTA3

While strolling through the local Circuit City the other day, I heard two grown men arguing over at the video game department. Upon closer inspection I discovered that the arguing was not of hostile nature, for there was laughter involved. Upon even closer inspection, I observed that it was a pair of cops fighting over who got to play GTA3!Before I had a chance to laugh my ass off, I noticed that the laughter of babe and gordy was over their virtual demolition of their swine brethren! After the hysteria died down, I overheard their conversation reguarding - "If I were one of those cops I would just..." - and to my surprise, from my mouth ejaculated: "Get shot in the face!?!"

Needless to say I left the premises immediately, though I was happy they chose to ignore my comments, as the two were well built.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-14, 22:30
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cops and GTA3

lmao

that's funny
 #3 
Old 2002-02-16, 06:00
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cops and GTA3

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
While strolling through the local Circuit City the other day, I heard two grown men arguing over at the video game department. Upon closer inspection I discovered that the arguing was not of hostile nature, for there was laughter involved. Upon even closer inspection, I observed that it was a pair of cops fighting over who got to play GTA3!Before I had a chance to laugh my ass off, I noticed that the laughter of babe and gordy was over their virtual demolition of their swine brethren! After the hysteria died down, I overheard their conversation reguarding - "If I were one of those cops I would just..." - and to my surprise, from my mouth ejaculated: "Get shot in the face!?!"

Needless to say I left the premises immediately, though I was happy they chose to ignore my comments, as the two were well built.



You sound like a little pinner winny computer nerd that thinks he is a bad ass!
Look at you'r fuckin expressing
too my surprise my mouth ejaculated haha you fuckin nerd.

My penis ejaculated all over your mother. I was happy you ignored your mothers orgasm, due to you were on the computer playing math games and taking iq tests
 #4 
Old 2002-02-17, 02:18
cloud098 cloud098 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cops and GTA3

Wow. I love the your mom joke. I remember those jokes when I was in fourth grade. Hmmm I wonder. Are you in fourth grade?
 #5 
Old 2002-02-17, 04:29
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cops and GTA3

Moving to bitch and moan
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics