About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-11, 16:17
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Am I missing something?

I beat Jak and Daxter with 92% on Friday morning. I watched the ending, then spent the night collecting everything else for 100% and got a lousy 10 second FMV. Is there something new that opened up and I just missed it?
 #2 
Old 2002-02-11, 17:07
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

hm, did ya try looking on www.gamefaqs.com for a walkthrough/hints and tips section for the game?
 #3 
Old 2002-02-11, 17:40
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

I've looked, and even the message boards have been no help. I attained 100% by myself, no problem. I figured that perhaps one would get something kind of neat for getting 101 damn powercells, but I guess I was wrong.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-12, 20:41
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

That's the kind of punishment you get for playing 3d platformers. If you were truly hardcore you'd play a cool game like Mario three. You worthless bitch.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:36
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

Fuck your mario three! I play "Shark, Shark!"
 #6 
Old 2002-02-13, 01:32
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

pft, spyro every time.

I didn't like the demo I played of jak and dexter, too damn annoying fer words..
 #7 
Old 2002-02-13, 17:14
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

Yeah, except your Spyro is on the gba now. How do ya like them apples?
 #8 
Old 2002-02-13, 18:10
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

eh, haven't played it cause no gba, but sooner or later there'll be a ps2 one, guarantee it.. besides, yotd just rocks anyway..
 #9 
Old 2002-02-14, 19:36
Nismo Nismo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

The only reason to play Year Of The Dragon; The laser-gun toting space-monkey!
 #10 
Old 2002-02-14, 22:36
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

lol
Jak and Daxter is a good game, spyro sux, mario is an oldie, the latest crash sux, and not all 3D platformers are bad. Sonic Adventure still kicks ass! SA2 will eat your little spyro and mario alive!! *laughs demonically*

Ciao!!
 #11 
Old 2002-02-15, 03:36
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

uhuh, yeah, whatever.. Spyro rocks, spyro skateboarding is awesome, so screw you!
 #12 
Old 2002-02-18, 20:07
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

What do you know, you don't even play calvinball anymore.
 #13 
Old 2002-02-19, 00:48
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I missing something?

uhh I never did
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics