About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-28, 15:37
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default gba - Too dark?

All over the internet, I see all kinds of people saying that the GBA, especially with CotM, has a screen that's way too dark. I have never had that problem. I believe this may be due to the fact that I play with the lights on and with my eyes open. However, there may be some truth to the issue. Has anyone out there had any problems? I found a mod for installing a back light on the internet at www.portablemonopoly.com
 #2 
Old 2002-01-30, 23:31
FallenImp69 FallenImp69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gba - Too dark?

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
All over the internet, I see all kinds of people saying that the GBA, especially with CotM, has a screen that's way too dark. I have never had that problem. I believe this may be due to the fact that I play with the lights on and with my eyes open. However, there may be some truth to the issue. Has anyone out there had any problems? I found a mod for installing a back light on the internet at www.portablemonopoly.com



O>....KK......... so yeah you still on? or what?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics