|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more! |
 |
|
#1
 2002-01-20, 17:49
|
|
|
I want to know some childish games you guys played or still play!
when i was about 12...me and a few friends were playing knock down ginger (ding-dong-ditch, knock door run, etc...it's all the same...you knock on a door and run)...but we got this crazy guy with a bat who chased us down the road with it. so later that day we came up with "kick down ginger"! all you do is run full speed at the door and jump kick the fucker from its hinges!!!
hours of fun!
what did you guys play or still play now?!
|
|
#2
 2002-01-21, 01:22
|
|
|
Re: I want to know some childish games you guys played or still play!
Shit, kicking in peoples doors? That is crazy, someone could come after you w/ a gat. Worst I ever done was nigger knocking (knock and run) at night w/ my friend Jesse back in 94'.
These one people were searching for us in a car, and they rolled up on us and asked us if we saw anyone that fit our descriptions to us as we were casually walking down the street (Lol! Fuckin' Idiots!). We were like "Yeah, thought I saw someone like that running down in that direction" *points opposite direction*.
We busted out lauging sooo hard when they rounded that corner. Another time I was walking w/ my friend Jesse and Shawn back in 96' and Jesse and Shawn whip out these rocks. Jesse chucks a rock at this huge plate-glass window and Shawn finished it off.
They took off running like a bat outta hell and the guy inside came out on his porch and sees them taking off like a bat outta hell down the street as I casually walk down the sidewalk.
One time jesse and I were jacking dice and chromies off of the valve stems on vehicles and this one lady saw us doing it with her eagle-eye vision from downtown. She starts walking up from down the street and is like "C'mere".
We jetted out that bitch and then she had a bunch of people from that business she was at patrol the area looking for us, we ducked out in alleys and they didn't catch us, but we saw them go by plenty of times.
Shawn and Jesse used to go on chromie sprees too. They kept the dice and 8-balls they got (one was a cool pair of gold dice) and then they gave me all the chromes they got and I put them in a coffee can.
I still have them to this day sitting in that coffe can on my dresser. On a comic around the coffee can is a horse and someone to the side of it in bed on their backs, you can't see the persons face because the horses leg is blocking it and that leg is holding a cigarette. The horse is saying "You were good baby....but not GREAT!" and the person next to the horse is reaching for the cigarette with the curled-in hand pinch grab.
[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 01-21-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-01-21, 19:52
|
chase161 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want to know some childish games you guys played or still play!
One game that was fun was ditching our tabs at restaurants. We never paid for shit at restaurants for like two years
Car hopping was fun too we would sweep the town in a night.
[This message has been edited by chase161 (edited 01-21-2002).]
|
|
#4
 2002-01-22, 02:40
|
Life_sucks 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want to know some childish games you guys played or still play!
I used to live in a townhouse complex, which made it perfect for Knock knock nine doors, Supertag, And whatever else we could think of
One of the houses on the side, facing the road, had a window on it. Inside lived this Fat guy with an attitude. So, every now and then, we would go up to this window, Chrouching, and knock on it. The first few times, nothing would happen. Then, My friend would repeatedly knock on, OVER and OVER, OVER etc. So, we carried on with this, then suddenly, I told my friend to stop. Causiosly, We waited for something to happen.
EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHH!!!!!!! This fat guy comes bursting out at us! We were all freaked, and I ran away. I don't think he knew I was even there, Cause he grabbed my friend, held him down, and started giving him a thorough talking to. I waited around the corner, listening to his babble, and finally, something that resembled silence. My friend came around the corner, laughing (kinda) and we went our merry way.
When we did knock knock nine doors, we used to start at one end of the LONG row of town houses, then run at top speed, randomly pushing door bells. It was a blast!
Ciao!
|
|
#5
 2002-01-22, 02:49
|
Matius 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want to know some childish games you guys played or still play!
I have such crazy war stories.
|
|
#6
 2002-01-22, 02:58
|
|
|
Re: I want to know some childish games you guys played or still play!
"We're trading war stories. Outlaws on the rise, jealous niggaz I despise, look in my eyes"
|
|
#7
 2002-01-30, 22:26
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I want to know some childish games you guys played or still play!
Man this door to door thing sometimes ended up badly, Used to play this game also with friends as little kid, but we were jumping close to the door on the entrance(some kind of patio) making a lot of noise at night, once a dude came out, grabbed one of my friends twisted his ear, kicked in the butt and throwed him in the bushes and scared the hell out of us. I learned a lesson in life and its still true, those who dont cause trouble, but hang around with those who do trouble, will get in more trouble then those who cause more trouble.
The owner actually took the guy who wasnt jumping, he was just standing close to it with us, cause we rushed at the same time, and hes the one who got the beat(not the music beat, but getting beat up), then the others were pretending or maybe they werent that theyre sad for what hapened. Since I saw them do it I did it to but it was freekn funny,this post gave back a good old memory hehe.
There was more crap going on with this later on, but I dont wanna give too much detail.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|