About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-16, 00:21
joe1627 joe1627 is offline
Regular
 
Default Playstation 2 Games

So far for PS2 what are your favoite games
 #2 
Old 2001-03-16, 08:07
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Playstation 2 Games

i love NHL 2001 for PS2. Fifa 2001 is pretty cool too.

------------------
You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-19, 02:54
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Playstation 2 Games

I only have two. Ridge racer five (puke) and Madden 2001 I think, Madden is ok, Ridge Racer sucks. I am an RPG man myself though.
 #4 
Old 2001-03-19, 07:27
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Playstation 2 Games

yeah, Madden 2001 is pretty good. I also like Tekken Tag Tournament.

------------------
One day one of my little nephews came up to me and asked me if the equator was a real line that went around the Earth, or just an imaginary one. I had to laugh. Laugh and laugh. Because I didn't know, and I thought that maybe by laughing he would forget what he asked me.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-02, 00:04
Regular
 
Default Re: Playstation 2 Games

Two words.... umm... and a number,... whatever


Armored Core 2!!!! Hoooooooooooly sheeeeeeit!!!!!
 #6 
Old 2001-05-18, 02:25
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Playstation 2 Games

DOA 2! Awww yeah, actually the only PS 2 game I currently own. Atari 7800 is so muched more advanced after all it's the 7800 not a 2. Anyways is anyone else syked about PS 9 w/ brain spores? I want it now! Oh and MSG 2 I want that now too! It's like msg but better and it's used in chinese restaraunts every where! I'll have a side order of Sons of Liberty. Hmmm... Midnight club tastes like peanut butter and jelly but it's more fun.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-19, 04:37
digital digital is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Playstation 2 Games

i've got tekken tag, zoe (w/ mgs2 demo), and ssx. i would have to say tekken is my favorite so far. namco announced (and showed) tekken 4 at the E3. looks sweet as hell.
http://www.zdnet.co.jp/gamespot/gsnews/0105/18/images/namco1.jpg

[This message has been edited by digital (edited 05-19-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics