About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-18, 14:19
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Music in computer games

What is your faveourite computer game music? Mine is either the end music for Zelda 64, or the last battle music on final fantasy VII
 #2 
Old 2000-10-18, 23:27
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Music in computer games

I think ganjafarmer has the best music...ever.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-19, 02:42
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Music in computer games

KMFDM did a song on Descent II if I'm not mistaken.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-20, 07:13
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Music in computer games

HELL MARCH!

Download it from napster.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-20, 22:51
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Music in computer games

I own zelda 64 but I don't remember the end music I got one of my guys saved right at the last boss I think I might go play now.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-30, 08:18
Astro~Boy Astro~Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Music in computer games

Wipeout series
 #7 
Old 2000-11-09, 05:08
Regular
 
Default Re: Music in computer games

test drive off-road had some songs by Gravity Kills. of course its a pretty old game.
 #8 
Old 2000-11-13, 09:34
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Music in computer games

Carmageddon II has tracks by Iron Maiden...
 #9 
Old 2000-11-14, 01:09
Revelation Revelation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Music in computer games

its not from a computer game but,
rob zombies meet the creeper and superbeast from Twisted Metal III

felt wonderful to blow up cars to these tunes.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics