About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-11, 20:38
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Online turn based Strategy

http://archmage.magewar.com
 #2 
Old 2000-10-12, 02:02
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

yeah. i was #2 for a little while on Blitz during the last reset, playing necromancy. E_Azrael. i lost interest because the only thing keeping me up was Black Sabbath and i only had 3.5k land. I wasnt winning battles and just said screw it and starting deviling the rest of the top 10. it went downhill from there.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-12, 20:54
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

Cool Cool. I didn't know anyone from here played. Ever play on guild servers?
 #4 
Old 2000-10-12, 23:03
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

http://www.angband.com/towers/connect.html

it's not turn based but it's fun, Im Bongman
 #5 
Old 2000-10-13, 00:42
Tha_Orange_Munky Tha_Orange_Munky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

i just started this archmage a lil bit ago, i'm currently like 3010 or sumthin... any advice to make my power higher?
 #6 
Old 2000-10-13, 00:59
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

I started a small unsuccessful guild on Blitz 2 a little while ago, Slayer. I was also a member of the Vulgar Utopian Socialists on Server 1 for one reset, and tried to get into the Tarakian Guild for a few resets. oh well.

Munky, get yourself a good stack and defense spell/item combo. i could help you more if you told us what color youre playing.
Some general tips though:
attack the same colors each session, so you can set your defense up according to that color especially.
always take counters, otherwise you will lose land, and beat the crap out of multiattackers, cause they deserve it so badly.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-13, 01:54
Tha_Orange_Munky Tha_Orange_Munky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

hmm i see... i'm now 2776 out of sumkinda 6000 doin fair, i attacked sumone an won YAY. but uhm im a nether mage, gawta luv those necros, but really i'm jus seein whu its like rite now, next mage i'll take it seriously... thanks
 #8 
Old 2000-10-13, 02:17
Tha_Orange_Munky Tha_Orange_Munky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Orange_Munky
hmm i see... i'm now 2776 out of sumkinda 6000 doin fair, i attacked sumone an won YAY. but uhm im a nether mage, gawta luv those necros, but really i'm jus seein whu its like rite now, next mage i'll take it seriously... thanks
 #9 
Old 2000-10-13, 02:18
Tha_Orange_Munky Tha_Orange_Munky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

damn i dubba posted! muh bad, hmm i'm out of days, do you hafta be in the game to reaquire them? i'm guessing of course... this'll take forever... oh btw have any idea whut that holy grail duz?
 #10 
Old 2000-10-13, 06:36
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

The majority of the people here read english and not whatever the fuck that was.

translation for "dubba"?

shit, I'm sorr... wait, no, but either way, I'm stuck at my house without a car and I know my friends are partying and I'm way too sober, just decided not to sleep for the next three days, I'm horny as hell, and despite getting with a bunch of girls today, I did NOT get any real action!
 #11 
Old 2000-10-13, 22:46
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

I am currently a memeber of the Tarakian Guild. We do have a a channel on IRC Galaxynet if you'd like to drop by. Go to #Tarakian. I'm sure I have some tips that would help you. I'm ranked at about 118 on S1 right now and once I'm done building on my land I'll get a decent army going any hit the 100.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-14, 00:47
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Online turn based Strategy

heh. i just got bored i guess. tell Bels i said hi

--Godlike--
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics