About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-05, 05:35
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default The Longest Pause

Yeah, listen to this. I haven't played Secret of Mana in about 4 or 5 years now. My intrest in it get rekindled, and now I don't know what the fuck to do. Anyone who knows the spot I'm at, tell me what I need to do:

There's this big palace, and under it, there's a big maze-type thing. There's a city where the rebels are hiding somewhere down there, and I've gotten to it before, but now I can't remember how. After the rebel city, I fought a big robot. I'm in the maze right now, where the fuck is the rebel's city????????
 #2 
Old 2000-10-01, 05:08
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Longest Pause

that game was spectacular
 #3 
Old 2000-10-01, 20:30
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Longest Pause

Hmmmm... Good question, I think it was on an Island or something but it's been so long since I've played that game. That was such a great game.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-09, 06:15
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Longest Pause

Well, I gave up. I'm stupid or something. Now I'm playing FF3 for my nostalgic game of the month.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics