About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-07, 13:14
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Games for stoners.

Should they target a few video games specifically for stoners? If so, what ideas would you have for a stoner game.
 #2 
Old 2000-08-07, 17:26
Regular
 
Default Re: Games for stoners.

they already made a few RPG's. ever play BLUNT and BLUNT2 for the ti-83?
 #3 
Old 2000-08-08, 22:17
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games for stoners.

Games to play when you're stoned. Hmm..

Who wants to be a millionaire....
(ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH worst game ever)

I want to kill Regis, burn him, exorcise the remains and bury them at the bottom of a dank, dark, smelly, and utterly fathomless hole.
 #4 
Old 2000-08-09, 21:08
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games for stoners.

Have you ever played Ganja Farmer, Or High Grow, Or Tripitz, Those are all some great crazy games. Get them at http://www.charon.net.au/~lara/hemp/hemp.html
 #5 
Old 2000-08-09, 21:21
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games for stoners.

Suzie, is that your final...decision?
 #6 
Old 2000-08-10, 01:28
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games for stoners.

You don't understand. I had to play the PSX version of the game, because Sony sent it to us to review on the site (www.gamethrust.com), so I had to play it for about an hour. longest hour of my life. The stupid little comments by Regis drive you CRAZY, and the game is ridiculously hard too.
 #7 
Old 2000-08-10, 14:24
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games for stoners.

Played Ganja farmer, it rocks.

I mean full length games tho.

Suz ; Sony send you free stuff? I'll work for you in the Miscellanious Sycophancy department as either a brown noser or a boot licker if you send those games to me and let me resell them.
 #8 
Old 2000-08-10, 18:00
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games for stoners.

Yeah, Sony, GT interactive, activision, um, enix, Ubisoft, Infogrames and working designs all send us stuff. And no, you can't resell them. Most of the games, I play, and if I don't, I'm going to be the one selling them.

Currently, I'm playing one of the latest freebies, Rayman 2.

Besides which, I worked hard to persuade them to send us those games, so naaaaahhhhhhhh.

 #9 
Old 2000-08-11, 12:50
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games for stoners.

After all the brown-nosing and bootlicking I've done for you, the least you could do is give me a small cut of the profit. If you spent all your time with your nose up my arse, I'd give you a cut whenever I sell a bit of excess weed.
 #10 
Old 2000-08-11, 02:51
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games for stoners.

What brown nosing and boot licking?

 #11 
Old 2000-08-11, 13:00
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games for stoners.

I'll start now.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics