About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-05, 18:58
Regular
 
Default Suzigirl

hey, when did you become a moderator were you a mod the entire time and i am dumb? or did that just happen...
 #2 
Old 2000-08-05, 23:39
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzigirl

Im not sure this is an "or" question.
 #3 
Old 2000-08-06, 04:59
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzigirl

lol..

It just happened

Don't I rule? Now I'm special and I can look all smug and everything..

But if you want to know anything about games, I'm actyally your girl, cos I do know a lot about them, and I'm really good at kicking the ass outta games..
Figure I'm gonna have a go at reviving this forum

Incidentally, anyone ever play dx ball or dx ball 2?

Totally amusing and addictive game you can dl for free at www.longbowdigitalarts.com

 #4 
Old 2000-08-06, 15:04
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzigirl

it sounds pretty cool from readin about it on the site... ill have to try it.

yeah no kidding, now you get to look smug like all the other mods... i feel so left out... *sniff*
 #5 
Old 2000-08-06, 19:09
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzigirl

Seriously, DX ball is the greatest clone of a breakout game I've ever played. It looks and sounds cool, and plays awesomely too..

hehehe I'm special..
 #6 
Old 2000-08-25, 04:58
puke monkey puke monkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzigirl

play tribes 2 that is the best game ever made!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics