About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-07-26, 05:50
don't care don't care is offline
Regular
 
Default matius

U ever play ultima online?
Is Asherons call sorta like it?
Is it an online game.....?
I seen it at stores but never picked it up.

Well i may not be good on the computer.
But video games i'm damn good at.
 #2 
Old 2000-08-13, 04:25
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: matius

Ya, I played em both, and overalll, while UO has more options, Asherons Call is a lot better looking, and I think asherons is a better buy. Buy it, start your character in Morningthaw, and I'll be your patron, my name is Santino, and I generally hang out near Holtburg. I'll teach you how to play and such.
 #3 
Old 2000-08-13, 05:47
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: matius

I hope the guy wasn't holding his breath waiting for you to answer Matius.. took you 3 weeks!
 #4 
Old 2000-08-13, 13:28
Regular
 
Default Re: matius

hehehe. the online RPG that REALLY sucks: Nesus. that game is the shittiest little rpg i have ever seen. currently im addicted to Diablo 2
 #5 
Old 2000-08-13, 19:17
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: matius

He'll wait if he has to.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-02, 13:48
AltF4 AltF4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: matius

Play Everquest! <evercrack!>
 #7 
Old 2000-10-10, 23:13
Tha_Orange_Munky Tha_Orange_Munky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: matius

oh my starz<haha> Ultima online looks like it would kick major ass.. i mite hafta go purchase it, hope my comp will accomodate it..should i used to play Jane's USAF on here all tha time... i haven't looked at everquest or diablo2 yet but i think i'll be stuck on UO for a while... so "Santino" maybe i'll see you there one day.
~arrivederci~
 #8 
Old 2000-10-22, 17:33
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: matius

Dumbass, I said I'm playing Asheron's Call, UO is crap on a stick.
 #9 
Old 2000-11-03, 00:18
M�mn�ch M�mn�ch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: matius

"Santino" inspired by the anne rice charater by any chance?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics