About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Headshrinkers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Headshrinkers Psychiatry, neuroscience, mental illness, lucid dreaming, psychoanalysis, Freud, Jung and Reich.
This forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on any web site, including this one.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-09-23, 05:06
sedqon sedqon is offline
Regular
 
Default I .....

.... still dont like america.
 #2 
Old 2001-09-23, 19:15
Bellicose Bellicose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I .....

I. . . still can't figure out who it is that cares what you think
 #3 
Old 2001-10-27, 07:32
Big Fat Daddy Big Fat Daddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I .....

That's alright, Cuz.

America don't like you either.

------------------
Big Fat Daddy

"And don't stick your tongue out at me, Kid." - Ballou
 #4 
Old 2001-10-27, 11:44
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: I .....

America is there because we all need it (militarily in the case of Europe, economically in the case of oil-rich nations in the Middle-East), not because anybody really likes the opulence and duplicity it represents.
 #5 
Old 2001-10-27, 12:54
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I .....

talk about duplicity,

you don't like us, but need us so you can sleep at night.

the irony in that far exceeds what i considered the greatest statement of irony ever, when stevie ray vaugn said he didn't like cocaine but liked the way it smelled.
 #6 
Old 2001-10-27, 12:57
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I .....

sounds to me messer like you talk a lot behind people's back,

smile to their face and whisper to your friends.

i hate that 3rd grade girl shit.
 #7 
Old 2001-10-27, 13:30
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: I .....

Lostmind, everybody here (including myself) bitches on about how despotic and evil America is. It has committed numerous atrocities in the past but then again we live from the wealth these, money-incited, atrocities gained. Europe is growing increasingly independent, but the rich Middle-Eastern Arabs, they still rely on the US for money from oil. The Saudi Arabians particularly. They on one side hate America, but need its military and money for protetction against Iraq. Irony and duplicity at its best.
 #8 
Old 2001-10-27, 15:48
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: I .....

So...why do you bother?
 #9 
Old 2001-10-27, 17:08
Bellicose Bellicose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I .....

oh messer,
I do love your lectures, but i think you should simplify them for the rest to understand "America bad, Europe good" and then you can go to My god can beat the shit out of your god and tell them how "America is the Devil and Europe is the worlds Savior"

spare me
 #10 
Old 2001-10-27, 21:39
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: I .....

messer's just jeleous he doesn't live here
 #11 
Old 2001-10-27, 22:29
Bellicose Bellicose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I .....

::steps to the side lines to watch the infinantly restarting battle::
 #12 
Old 2001-10-27, 22:31
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I .....

you know you'd think the middle easterners would develop an industry of some kind.

what the hell are they going to do when the oil is gone,

and their bargaining power is gone.
 #13 
Old 2001-10-27, 22:47
Bellicose Bellicose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I .....

maybe theyll be forced to eat pork
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics