About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Headshrinkers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Headshrinkers Psychiatry, neuroscience, mental illness, lucid dreaming, psychoanalysis, Freud, Jung and Reich.
This forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on any web site, including this one.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-10-11, 21:31
AllWITCHno BITCH AllWITCHno BITCH is offline
Regular
 
Default Wiccans.....help me!!!

I need some advice on what ritual to do for Halloween....I'm all out of ideas.... can you help?

------------------
I think people should learn not to judge people b/c they are not perfect themselves...
 #2 
Old 2001-10-14, 18:54
ok405 ok405 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

E-tabs and shrooms....Run around with a wifebeater, shorts, black socks and dress shoes. Ask little kids for candy, walk into peoples houses since they are unlocked. I walked into this old guys house last year, took a beer from his fridge and sat next to him and chatted about some tv show he was watching.....I have no clue how this relates to Wicca, but it is a Halloween ritual.
 #3 
Old 2001-10-14, 21:16
AllWITCHno BITCH AllWITCHno BITCH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

HAHAHA NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT....MIGHT HAVE TO TRY IT THIS YEAR....BUT I STILL NEED A IDEA FOR A WICCAN RITUAL....
 #4 
Old 2001-10-15, 04:24
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

Youre a pretty fuckin shitty Wiccan. Its obvious you do it just because some lesbian at school is kinda cool and you wanna be associated with her. Fuck off.
 #5 
Old 2001-10-15, 16:07
AllWITCHno BITCH AllWITCHno BITCH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

AH...NO!!! MY PROBLEM WAS MY EX-B/F WAS IN IT...BUT THAT'S NOT WHY I'M HERE. I HAVE LOST ALL SENSE OF RITUALISTIC IDEAS B/C OF ALL THE DRUGS I HAVE DONE.... SO WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR "FUCK OFF" ANSWER AND STICK IT UP YOUR ASS AND OUT YOUR MOUTH.... HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, YOU PRICK FUCK YOU!!!!!

------------------
I think people should learn not to judge people b/c they are not perfect themselves...
 #6 
Old 2001-10-16, 01:57
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

LoL. In that case I apologize. Ahahaha
 #7 
Old 2001-10-16, 20:08
AllWITCHno BITCH AllWITCHno BITCH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

Oh ya think?! wow i got acrossed to someone....Ur a god damned genius....NOT!!!!! I had a bad enough day yesterday then to sit there and be insulted by you. what do you consider yourself to be?
Huh? You ain't anything special and if you were i wouldn't care anyways!!
 #8 
Old 2001-10-17, 00:59
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

LoL, you have the reading level of a fourth grader. Must have been all those drugs. LoL, I love how you offered that as an excuse like it was a good, acceptable, understandable one. You said it like it was the equivalent of being late because of a flat tire.
LoL, I should stop paying attention to you. What a shitty Wiccan though, wow. LoL.
 #9 
Old 2001-10-26, 08:53
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

LoL! Pretty Funny, look it's a high Wiccan, LoL! Let's all feel sorry for her, because she can't read or write for shit. Awww...poor baby, did that acid fuck you up enough? Here's some more, I don't want to be able to comprehend anything anymore. Stupidass, LoL! It's not our fault your a fucked up lil' chick! BITCH! Your not a fucken WiTcH! Your asking fucken freaks like us, for rituals? Well if you didn't take that shit, you would remember, you should of thought about that before you thought of that and got your ass flamed!

------------------
-@OsiriS@-
Homage to thee, O Osiris, the lord of eternity, the king of the gods, thou who hast many names, whose forms of coming into being are holy, whose attributes are hidden in the temples.
 #10 
Old 2001-10-31, 01:59
Sweet Victory Sweet Victory is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

dont do a wiccan ritual for halloween. especially if you dont even know enough about wicca to know that the celebration is called, Samhain.
 #11 
Old 2001-10-31, 19:14
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

well, I'm not actually a wiccan (yet), but I thought I might take a shot at tryinna help ya out there.
Rituals for halloween tend to involve cemetaries and candles. There's this scandinavian ritual which involves walking around a grave a specified amount of times and chanting. does that ring any kind of bell?


------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #12 
Old 2001-11-01, 01:07
Sweet Victory Sweet Victory is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

well not exactly. but people go to graveyards during Samhain because on that night, the veil between the living and the spirit world is supposed to thin.
 #13 
Old 2001-11-04, 16:37
AllWITCHno BITCH AllWITCHno BITCH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

Alright I see what I did.... and even though you people think you have me figured out, that's not even close to it. I do drugs only to forget about being raped so if you want to add anything to that (not like I really care or anything) feel free to do so. Just so you know- I doubt you care- I figured a ritual out and it worked better than anything you could have done....

------------------
I think people should learn not to judge people b/c they are not perfect themselves...
 #14 
Old 2001-11-08, 19:09
Dye Dye is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

I would just like to say that your constant message of
------------------------
I think people should learn not to judge people b/c they are not perfect themselves...
------------------------
is not something that you follow yourself. If you truly wanted to be Wiccan then you would know of the Three Fold Law.

 #15 
Old 2001-11-23, 17:00
AllWITCHno BITCH AllWITCHno BITCH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

Yes I nkow of the three fold law....what's ur point? I'm tired of this sh!t... I'm not that religious anyways so now that all this shit has happened I give up...Atheist works bertter for me now. Later...

------------------
Life's a bitch and then you die.... fvck the world and let's get high!!!
 #16 
Old 2001-11-29, 03:39
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

What happens when someone in class asks you why youre an atheist? Can I expect you on the Religion Forum panhandling for philosophical help there too?
 #17 
Old 2001-11-30, 23:24
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

Can I get a "You got fucking owned"?

------------------
 #18 
Old 2001-12-03, 10:33
Crystal La Fey Crystal La Fey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

So I am new to this whole thing and stumbled upon this page while investigating search and seizure laws, forfeitures, etc. Gave the websight a glance and found this forum...place for "wiccans" to express themselves, and that, everyone at this particular place did. I am certain, from what I have seen, (sorry if I am "forum eavesdropping, but the first entry and discussion was this one so...)that I will end up lambasted by someone but-when did "wicca" become a "religion" of the judged and "pagans" become people with no respect for one another??? Thought the basic creed was "for the good of all acccording to the free will of all" even christians and muslims would treat each other better right about now...that's all-go ahead and take your shots now-afterall, it is an open forum and seemingly a place to vent and attack rather than learn and grow.
 #19 
Old 2001-12-04, 06:07
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

You cant have for the Good of all. That is just gay rhetoric to make people betray people they are supposed to love more than the rest. And you fall for it. Ah-ha
 #20 
Old 2001-12-04, 08:13
Crystal La Fey Crystal La Fey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

hey "sunshine" masquerading as the "defiant exile", how about a little bit of slack here? apparently your trip down happy lane left you a bit jaded and now you feel the shit parade that you got front row tickets to should be the main event for everyone else-thing is no one but you really gives a damn about your drivel of misery, misdirected angst and impotent attacks. Maybe from that little corner of the world that your charming disposition plagues we all look like idiots and morons tripping and choking on our own rhetoric crap while you sit high upon your delusional pedestal steeped in the murky bullshit that your limited scope and distorted reality have generated. Thing is-it would be a fresh concept to see a reply or topic with your name on it worth giving more than a distateful nod to. And no, the idea of "good of all" isn't "gay" rhetoric-personally I thought referring to objects, people, ideas etc as being "gay" when out after highschool graduation or GED in your case...and NO I didn't fall for it-obviously if I did believe that the idea "for the good of all" were truly achievable, then your writing content would be less bitter and more interesting let alone stimulating-ya know for the good of all not just for your venting venue. You kind of remind me of that little kids story, you know, the one about the little train that could??? I really saw no point to that story either and it bored the hell out of me-not to mention it was pure fluff meant to put people to sleep...basically a waste of time and space oh-and I am certain that you will be wanting to point out my grammatical errors and what nots-guess I figured it didn't really matter-most likely you are already to caught up in your response that you haven't really paid much attention to anything I have said anyway. And to be totally honest with you my little pit of apathetic muck in an otherwise not so bad world, as Rhett said to Scarlett "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn." Have a good one, and if you can't have a good one...then even better!
 #21 
Old 2001-12-04, 18:02
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

5 whole posts and already an authority on the content of my writing.
 #22 
Old 2001-12-04, 23:26
Crystal La Fey Crystal La Fey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

5 WHOLE POSTS-ONE WEB SIGHT-GUESS WHAT-THERE ARE MANY MANY OTHER SIGHTS OUT THERE-BIG WORLD BEYOND OUR LIMITED PERCEPTIONS-TAKE A LOOK OUT THE WINDOW, YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED
 #23 
Old 2001-12-09, 07:17
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wiccans.....help me!!!

I dont recall posting on all those sites. I dont see how those other websites could make one an authority on my writings on this message board.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics