About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Headshrinkers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Headshrinkers Psychiatry, neuroscience, mental illness, lucid dreaming, psychoanalysis, Freud, Jung and Reich.
This forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on any web site, including this one.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-28, 23:51
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Do you enjoy your existence?

Me: kind of, not really
 #2 
Old 2001-05-29, 04:34
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

Existing is a lot like not existing, only you're more away when you're not.

Cheers,
Lost
 #3 
Old 2001-05-29, 07:46
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

If you dont enjoy your existence then why are you here?
Life is for having fun and enjoying if you dont like your life then why do you stay alive?
find something new, open your mind and start enjoying your holiday on earth coz its not gonna last forever and when it finishes you dont know what happens...you might go to heaven, you might stop feeling..you might be re-incarnated...its not really worth altering your lifestyle over you should do what you think is right by you and by others...
LIVE!!!
 #4 
Old 2001-05-29, 21:30
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

It's ok, sometimes good tho. If I could op not to be born, I would.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-29, 23:43
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

Then why don't you kill yourself?
 #6 
Old 2001-05-30, 02:57
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

Because I don't travel to any extremes for some reason or another.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-30, 08:48
Sparr Sparr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

study buddism, enjoy existence by existing.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-14, 06:23
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

im not quite sure why, but i enjoy my existence very much.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-14, 06:24
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

and im still a virgin!
 #10 
Old 2001-06-15, 04:56
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

Money doesn't help, nothing helps. Not being intelligent, not being able to be successful, nothing. Nothing matters because people are so stupid and cruel and the worst creatures in the entire damn world. And you are constantly surrounded by them and you will always be their victim. I just don't want to be around. oh, man...
 #11 
Old 2001-06-15, 07:52
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

Drugs erode yer shell, druggie.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-15, 20:02
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

Z3m, I don't do illicit drugs.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-15, 20:03
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

You should know better, Lokil/Z3m.
 #14 
Old 2001-06-15, 23:35
Caolan Caolan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

I get the feeling that your a little down, you should look into N.L.P. - Nuero(SP?) Linguistic Programming, I've had a play around with it, and with a little practice you can change your mood by command, quite easily. At one time, I was quite happy, but I thought I'd play about with some NLP and created a euphoric state for my self, everything made me smile, and I was very relaxed, and I was really happy for the rest of the day. No drugs just me playing with my mind... cool though! (I have unfortunatly not managed to go back to this state as of yet, but I've not really tried... I'll keep you posted)

------------------
--==CAOLAN==---
 #15 
Old 2001-06-16, 08:20
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

eh, I know I tried to discount what you said Z3m, but you're right.
 #16 
Old 2001-06-26, 05:51
sedqon sedqon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

im not particularly fond of my existence, and if someone asked if they could shoot me in the head, i would probably say yes, for no reason other than that this existence bored me and i want to choose a different one.
 #17 
Old 2001-06-26, 18:11
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

I'd say existance is better than the unknown alternative.

What happens when we die?
 #18 
Old 2001-06-26, 22:44
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy your existence?

stop existing and start living.

"the purpose of man is to live not exist; i shall not waste my days by trying to prolong them"
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics