About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Headshrinkers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Headshrinkers Psychiatry, neuroscience, mental illness, lucid dreaming, psychoanalysis, Freud, Jung and Reich.
This forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on any web site, including this one.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-04, 21:59
Shadow Hawk Shadow Hawk is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm new here.

Hello all,

My name's Shadow. i've been into wicca for about a year[yes, it's new to me]I just have a few questions about this community. Are there a lot of people, or is it small? where does everyone live? i live in london. How old are most people? i'm 13.

thanks Shadow
 #2 
Old 2001-05-05, 00:30
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

It isn't so much a community as a dysfunctional family. And by family I mean sexual partners.

Older Wiccans are gunna rape you. Git out while you still have your anus in one piece.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-05, 06:12
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

yeah really.. all the wiccans i ever met were:
a) angry lesbians
b) disgruntled teens
b-1) disgruntled teens who had just watched 'The Craft'
c) wussy new agers
d) sexual predators
 #4 
Old 2001-05-05, 09:08
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

They gunna rape you in the anus! Look out!
 #5 
Old 2001-05-07, 10:23
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

me too? I do hope so.....
 #6 
Old 2001-05-08, 00:19
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm new here.

I live in Florida, USA. I grew up in San Francisco, though.

Most of the people here can be vicious. I'd be trod lightly if I were you.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2001-05-09, 19:10
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm new here.

You idealistic little bitch. Wicca? What the hell, did your rents force you to go to church as a child?

Z3m is right, they are gonna molest your tight little ass into oblivion. You're gonna have so many issues by the time yer 16,17 you'd wish you were dead.

You're gonna look for stronger spells to solve yer problems (i.e. getting back at those you once trusted, molested you) and you'll drift away from Wicca and become a Satanist.



------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-09, 19:11
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm new here.

Do you hear me? A fucking Satanist!

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
 #9 
Old 2001-05-09, 19:49
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Lost, you're so nice. I love you. Will you molest me?
 #10 
Old 2001-05-09, 19:54
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm new here.

ew
 #11 
Old 2001-05-11, 02:11
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm new here.

Z! You really must be Wiccan! You read my mind! Now come over here so I can do some magik all over your body.

Cheers,
Lost
 #12 
Old 2001-05-11, 21:51
Shadow Hawk Shadow Hawk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't think that went down too well.....

never mind..........

oh yeah, and "rape me" where the fuck did that crap come from?

what the hell people?
 #13 
Old 2001-05-11, 23:24
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm new here.

*head spinning*
 #14 
Old 2001-05-11, 23:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

I was good, wasn't I?
 #15 
Old 2001-05-12, 02:33
Shadow Hawk Shadow Hawk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Sorry? now i'me just bloody confused.

i'm trying to be nice here , people, if u haven't already realised.........


so how many people are there?

 #16 
Old 2001-05-12, 02:47
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Maddening, isn't it?
 #17 
Old 2001-05-12, 17:05
Shadow Hawk Shadow Hawk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

What is wrong with u people?

Can't u bloody answer a queestion without writing something confusing?

so i'll ask again: how many people are there here?

 #18 
Old 2001-05-12, 21:34
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm new here.

There are a lot of people here, Shadow. However, this is one of the first posts in the Wicca forum in a long while. It's been pretty dead in here. I'm curious in knowing how you got into Wicca and what interests you about it.

Cheers,
Lost
 #19 
Old 2001-05-13, 01:53
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

I'll confuse you!

*making angry gesture*
 #20 
Old 2001-05-13, 03:14
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm new here.

Honestly. I don't see how this any of this confusing is. We're polite just making conversation.

Cheers,
Lost
 #21 
Old 2001-05-13, 22:42
Shadow Hawk Shadow Hawk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Hey Lost,

thank bloody god there is someone here that talks sence.

ok so how did i get into wicca? uh i hate to say this but i was reading a mag, and i saw this article on witches, i had read about it too in books but i thought it was cursing people and so on, so i took no notice.
then i saw the same 3 people in the article on an interview on t.v

so the very same day[it was half term break] i went on the internet and i looked it up. that was last october. and i learnt so much. i still am and still will be for a long time to come. i did some spells and so on......all simple stuff. i learn the rules and i followed what most said. and i enjoyed it. or if i didn't i'd just change things s bit........lol

on the 3rd site that i saw, i saw a think to join a mailing list...so i did.
what a shock!!! i got about 200 mails a day and a tfirst it was confusing. i know understnand and i am very much respected over there. most of the list are newbeeze anyways so we "old ones" are there to help. tho i still don't know that much.

so that's basically it. what about u?

Shadow

P.S these people drive me crazy......lol
 #22 
Old 2001-05-14, 15:35
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

what spells did you cast? Did they work? If so, how?

------------------
Hey winki, I'm evil, but only in a repressed violent scheming sort of way... sometimes feeling like a hydraulic dam with delicate crystal controls, likely to crack any minute and go on a rampage, ripping stones from mortar, crushing helpless peasants under the sheer force of water, dragging man and woman under with undertows and riptides, etc.
But I'm not Extra Hyper Evil... can you help? I'll pay.

<phloighd> I associate myself with humans, does that count as 'playing with food?'
 #23 
Old 2001-05-15, 03:48
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm new here.

Well, actually, to tell you the truth I'm not Wiccan. My deal is that I sort of fell into it, because my pop joined this coven back in the 60's and I was raised around it. While the other children were working on their ABC's I was working on polishing up my palm reading...

However, despite this, I was raised Jewish. We went to Temple, we did Pesach, we did Hanukkah, and all that good stuff. But, my pop was a Mystik and Wicca has just been a part of daily life since day one.

I'm most experienced in channeling and palm reading. Right now I've been working on off lucid dreaming and into astroprojection. Anyways, I'll quit wasting your time. But, before I go, I just want to let you know that most of the people on this board are no joke. The Real, winki, person101, Jadedfool, Bar Room Hero, well... I could go on forever. They know what they're talking about. You should loosen up some. You might enjoy the madness a little if you do, and they know what they're talking about for the most part. You might find that they're not so annoying.

Cheers,
Lost
 #24 
Old 2001-05-16, 04:04
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

palm reading;

what a joke.

you know what those "lines" in your hand are?

close your hand without making a fist.

notice how those "lines" become more defined as you do it.

the definition of lines i suspect is directly proportional to the amount of time that hand is spent in that position.

** reads palms **

"very defined lines (and callouses around the base of the fingers)

this tells my mystic mind(and common sense telling me you probably do a lot of manual labor; and studies telling me construction workers have a lower life expectancy than others) that you will a have a short life and see your life line here;

its really short. five american dollars please; no checks; or iou's."

i should have my own infomercial.

these telephone psychics.

if you're so fucking psychic why don't you save me the money and call me instead.

why do you want my name? aren' you psychic.

date of birth? read my mind.
 #25 
Old 2001-05-16, 04:05
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmind
palm reading;

what a joke.

you know what those "lines" in your hand are?

close your hand without making a fist.

notice how those "lines" become more defined as you do it.

the definition of lines i suspect is directly proportional to the amount of time that hand is spent in that position.

** reads palms **

"very defined lines (and callouses around the base of the fingers)

this tells my mystic mind(and common sense telling me you probably do a lot of manual labor; and studies telling me construction workers have a lower life expectancy than others) that you will a have a short life and see your life line here;

its really short. five american dollars please; no checks; or iou's."

i should have my own infomercial.

these telephone psychics.

if you're so fucking psychic why don't you save me the money and call me instead.

why do you want my name? aren' you psychic.

date of birth? read my mind.
 #26 
Old 2001-05-16, 04:06
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmind
palm reading;

what a joke.

you know what those "lines" in your hand are?

close your hand without making a fist.

notice how those "lines" become more defined as you do it.

the definition of lines i suspect is directly proportional to the amount of time that hand is spent in that position.

** reads palms **

"very defined lines (and callouses around the base of the fingers)

this tells my mystic mind(and common sense telling me you probably do a lot of manual labor; and studies telling me construction workers have a lower life expectancy than others) that you will a have a short life and see your life line here;

its really short. five american dollars please; no checks; or iou's."

i should have my own infomercial.

these telephone psychics.

if you're so fucking psychic why don't you save me the money and call me instead.

why do you want my name? aren' you psychic.

date of birth? read my mind.
 #27 
Old 2001-05-16, 20:43
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm new here.

Lostmind, obviously you don't know very much about palm reading, or else you would know that it's not just the formation of the lines on the hand. There are many other aspects that go into reading ones palm. You must be getting it confused with the corny psychic help hotline bullshit.

Cheers,
Lost
 #28 
Old 2001-05-16, 21:32
Shadow Hawk Shadow Hawk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

heya......

everybody but the crap. BE NICE. who cares if people r into palm reading. it's cool- but i've never seen it works, so i can't really say.

what else do people do. actually i like the wiccan religion, but i'm actually a zoroastrian. have u heard of it?
so i'm just a witch....i do lots of spells, and they all work.

 #29 
Old 2001-05-17, 05:14
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm new here.

Palm reading is mostly about spiritual healing, and if you're able to tap into the right energy vibrations it can be very effective.

Mostly, with palm reading, though, I just use the lines as a rough outline. The lines tell you very little. The mounded of the hand and the shape don't give out much information, niether.

But, there is an energy center in the palm of the hand, which "read" in the proper way can be very stronge.

I've used this method through channeling, but I have found prayer - In complete and utter honesty - to be the most effective. I have never once had a prayer that wasn't answered and I don't claim to be a mind reader or anything like that. Whatever I see comes through me from other entities. All I know how to do, really, is make myself a vessel; which, in itself, can be very risky business if you're not properly trained. This is mostly what I focus on. Just to pin point it.

Cheers,
Lost
 #30 
Old 2001-05-17, 14:56
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Palm-reading.
Astral-Projection.
Pshycic energies.
Pffttt. Oh yeh... how much does it cost..

damn if people really belive in that sort of thing their as stupid as christians. (no offence to anyone)
 #31 
Old 2001-05-17, 16:41
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

shadow hawk, you didnt answer my question. what spells have you cast, and how did they work?
 #32 
Old 2001-05-17, 21:28
Shadow Hawk Shadow Hawk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Ok, ok just one thing: it's just Shadow


uh..........i've done lots of spells....the first one taht i did, was.......uh.........
a protection for the home. and i'm positive that it worked. afewdays later, this guy tried to do several burglaries in our street. somehow, he tried our house, but didn't have the energy to break the glass, to get in. and apparently when the police found him, he had fainted and didn't remember a thing about getting into our houses. i think that the spell i had used was pretty strong....i was just expecting some sorta good luck charm thingy on ur house...not for it to stop theives.

however, it was a good experience for me and now when it's carnival time[u know about the carnival in london? no..it's this festival and lots of cars[massive trucks] with blaster on them blast out music...it's black music[don't mean to be racist here] and stuff...and everyone just dances and has a good time......] i will use the spell again, coz it's a good time for theives to steal while people are away dancing in the carnival.

so that's it

Shadow
 #33 
Old 2001-05-18, 00:14
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm new here.

One of the difficult things, for me, in this idea of spells is knowing that absoloutely everything has reprecussions. The entire universe is a giant loop with the same finite amount of energy particles that was here since the dawn of time. So, whenever I think about taking anything like that on myself I dig so deep into it worry about the reprecussions that I usually decide not to do it at all.

Cheers,
Lost
 #34 
Old 2001-05-19, 15:42
Shadow Hawk Shadow Hawk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Uh, i think sometimes, Lost, u need to forget about that.....coz if u always think like that, then ur never ever gonna do a spell if u wanted to. which is a shame.

personally i don't want to meddle with difficult/dangerous spells right now. now it may sound strange but i'm not going near my BoS until after my exams[3 weeks to go], coz even if i do some spell wrong or something, something could happen to me...it might desturb me or something.....................

ok, so it's illogical, but betta be safe than sorry. but i really think that some spells like - self confidence, i just will not ever do. it's complete crap.....because if i'm depressed and i do that sorta spell, soon enough, i'll be happy for 2 reasons. 1.the spell might have worked.2.it's physocoligal[sorry about the spelling]

so my brain is gonna automatically think that i'm happy even if the spell didn't work.

just thought i'd say that.......

lol

Shadow

P.S just for once forget about everything and do a spell.....that is if u want to...
 #35 
Old 2001-05-19, 15:49
Shadow Hawk Shadow Hawk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

P.S.S

i don't believe in reprecussions. because it's just not possible. it's like saying that if i ask for rain, someone in africa will die coz their crops haven't grown because i asked for water.........

bullshit. sorry but that's what i think of the idea.
 #36 
Old 2001-05-19, 17:45
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

as i understand it, its like the karma system.

you ask for something neutral (like rain) nothing happens as a repercussion (sp?)

you cast a mean spell, mean stuff happens to you as a repercussion

you cast a nice spell, nice stuff happens to you.

of course, this all presupposes a belief in crap, but whatever. im not one to force my beliefs on others, just like i would expect no one to "cast a spell on me" people can expect me to not boot them in the face
 #37 
Old 2001-05-20, 10:02
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

I like to think that opposites attract...
 #38 
Old 2001-05-23, 02:53
MrEricSir MrEricSir is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Evil, you need to get your facts straight. That's not at all how karma works. Read some budhist shit if you want to understand the basic idea.
 #39 
Old 2001-05-23, 02:55
MrEricSir MrEricSir is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

Palm reading isn't about looking at lines on your hand -- that's some Gypsy bullshit. Palm reading is a form of divination.
 #40 
Old 2001-05-23, 14:56
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm new here.

karma works however the fuck i say it works, and no one, not you, not buddha, no not even "Bob" is going to tell me any different without getting cracked.

yeesh, you act like its all important.

Besides, who doesn't know that karma had to do with the caste system? I was using it as an example. And don't use the angry smilie unless you mean it.
------------------
[This message has been edited by Captain Obvious (edited 5-15-01).]

[This message has been edited by Evil_Mastermind (edited 05-23-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics