About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-02, 02:10
asaq asaq is offline
Regular
 
Default Pointless and stupid applications

apps you dont need or want but are funny as shit

stupidapps.com

Random Number Generator= my nr. 1

 #2 
Old 2003-02-02, 02:28
wenerjar wenerjar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pointless and stupid applications

LOL

so stupid ... but funny
 #3 
Old 2003-02-02, 03:07
GreenMcD GreenMcD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pointless and stupid applications

I downloaded the random number generator... So much fun, so little time !!!!
 #4 
Old 2003-02-02, 09:38
economichaircut economichaircut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pointless and stupid applications

What great programs. I will find them useful in the future.
 #5 
Old 2003-02-02, 10:10
Social Parasite Social Parasite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pointless and stupid applications

quote:
Originally posted by economichaircut:
What great programs. I will find them useful in the future.


Did you mean useless?
 #6 
Old 2003-02-02, 19:29
easyrider easyrider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pointless and stupid applications

www.computerpranks.com

nothin to fancy here.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics