About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-02, 01:12
asaq asaq is offline
Regular
 
Default What people are searching just now

realy funny what people are typing in the search egine boxes.

metaspy

ask jeeves

kanoodle.com

mopilot.com (mobile phone searches)

searchrequest.weblogs.com
(= Designed to allow people to share the strange, unusual or disturbing ways that visitors came to their web sites via searches at search engines)

have fun with it (i mean it)
(if you like post some funny results you encounter)

 #2 
Old 2003-02-02, 01:21
dcl dcl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

nice links
 #3 
Old 2003-02-02, 01:32
wenerjar wenerjar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

"food"

what kind of dipshit would search something so general
 #4 
Old 2003-02-02, 01:52
asaq asaq is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

on every refresh(15sec) somebody asks jeeves if he is gay?
i am wondering what the answer is??

 #5 
Old 2003-02-02, 02:07
nothingSafe nothingSafe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

Some funny ones i seen:
fruit insertions
Preteen model portfolio
photos of gay daddies
child nude pics
free old ladies
Horse semen
massive plumpers
girl queef


 #6 
Old 2003-02-02, 03:37
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

pregnant dolls
dead dog pictures
hot nun sluts
 #7 
Old 2003-02-02, 04:12
economichaircut economichaircut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

Where can I learn about the women's health concern vaginal yeast infections?

What is sex?

Am I in love?

Where can I learn how to apply eyeliner?

How do I know if I am gay?

These are all from Ask jeeves. I think most people must ask him stupid qestions. Do you think the site formats the questions, I dont think people punctuate when searching.
 #8 
Old 2003-02-02, 04:32
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

seems that "food" is the most popular thing to search. either that or one moron has been sitting there for hours searing food over and over.
 #9 
Old 2003-02-02, 04:48
Social Parasite Social Parasite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

quote:
Originally posted by asaq:
on every refresh(15sec) somebody asks jeeves if he is gay?
i am wondering what the answer is??




Jeeves Response:
"Actually, I prefer the term jovial."

 #10 
Old 2003-02-02, 07:35
SilentBlob SilentBlob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

quote:
Originally posted by devoiced:
pregnant dolls
dead dog pictures
hot nun sluts



I think i put the "hot nun sluts" in that search,sorry everbody!

 #11 
Old 2003-02-02, 18:57
torchin a blunt torchin a blunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

"hot black girls in thongs"
"hairiest hirsuit pussy" (?)
"local shemales"
"food"
"can progesterone cause breast discharge"
"strap-on stories"
and the best one..
"batman porn"
 #12 
Old 2003-02-02, 19:11
corruption corruption is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

Well, for one list someone was really obsessed with food:
"food
food
food
food
food
amateur pages
Dolphines
huri erotique
article rural survey about 10,000 telecommunication
petra novaskaya"

and here's some more interesting ones I found:
ugly people.com
how to kiss
male chest
gay naked navy men galleries
Gay Teen Boy Naked Pictures
dog penis
 #13 
Old 2003-02-03, 21:19
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

Why is poop brown?

Where do bananas grow?

Where can I see photographs of Hitler, Adolph?

Where can I learn about the history of the shoe?

Is Jeeves gay?

Is Jeeves gay?

Is Jeeves gay?

:and suprise, suprise,

Is Jeeves gay?
 #14 
Old 2003-02-04, 00:48
torchin a blunt torchin a blunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

I think everyone has asked that question at one point in their life. Weelll at least I know I have....
 #15 
Old 2003-02-04, 23:17
gonecrazy gonecrazy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

whoah thats kinda neat
 #16 
Old 2003-02-09, 05:16
TBPlayer TBPlayer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

Where can I learn about ejaculation in women?

How do you make a baby?

What does the technical term C++ mean?

Where can I see pictures of the celebrity Ving Rhames?

How do I burn a CD?

What are the dimensions of the average penis?

Hahahaha, I ended up asking if Jeeves really is gay.

And his answer:

"Actually, I prefer the term jovial."
 #17 
Old 2003-02-11, 10:58
Regular
 
Default Re: What people are searching just now

Lol, from AskJeeves: "Could you direct me to the search engine Google?"
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics