About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-01, 06:47
Regular
 
one of my many alter-egos
Default Virtual Bong

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=68286

--- ---
 #2 
Old 2003-02-01, 16:12
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Virtual Bong

fun for a minute or two. get old fast tho.
 #3 
Old 2003-02-01, 19:47
TheMeatPirate TheMeatPirate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Virtual Bong

yeah, that thing is pretty stupid. I can take fatter hits than that thing allows in real life without choking. Damn that virtul bong!

~meaty
 #4 
Old 2003-02-01, 22:09
KottonMouthKing KottonMouthKing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Virtual Bong

when I saw "Virtual bong" the first thing I thought was "its probably that shitty one on NG". I guess I was right.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics