About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-30, 13:13
laerif laerif is offline
Regular
 
Default Free things

http://www.easyanswer.net/headandshoulders/
free shampoo for the UK!
please post more 'get stuff free' sites
-
lae
 #2 
Old 2003-01-30, 19:13
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free things

Goto John Smiths and goto the sign up part. You only have to give them your email addy so you don't get any junk mail. What you do get however, are print out coupons for cheap beer every so often- its pretty cool.

[/Chunk]
 #3 
Old 2003-01-31, 07:38
economichaircut economichaircut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free things

This site is good because i dont know where everyone lives, it lets you pick your country. I have heaps of other Austrailian ones if anyone wants them.
http://idi.hypermart.net/other.html
 #4 
Old 2003-02-01, 23:43
laerif laerif is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free things

I found: www.freebiersclub.co.uk
Plenty of free stuff, though you have to live in the uk for most of them.
-
lae
 #5 
Old 2003-02-05, 10:20
ahriman ahriman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free things

quote:
Originally posted by economichaircut:
This site is good because i dont know where everyone lives, it lets you pick your country. I have heaps of other Austrailian ones if anyone wants them.
http://idi.hypermart.net/other.html


definately post them =]
it'd be appreciated

 #6 
Old 2003-02-06, 05:34
economichaircut economichaircut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free things

Yeah, here they are. just pick whatever you want. I get heps of free stuff, most of it i dont need, but its free therfore its worth it.
http://www.lottos.com.au/giveaways/index.html
http://www.ozfreebies.com/Freebies/

Today i got some eyedrops and catfood. It made my day. I now need a cat. Oh yeah, heaps of these sites double up and shit but i always keep them in favourites. blah.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics