About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-29, 23:30
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default a few ebooks..

107 ebooks compressed to 17 meg, unpacks to 59.9. http://galileo.spaceports.com/~mustard1/books.zip

Some stuff about it and the contents here. http://galileo.spaceports.com/~mustard1/DK.nfo

hmmm *mustard is stoned* I think thats about it...


 #2 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:22
assimilateur assimilateur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a few ebooks..

Damn! That link is down for me.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-31, 01:19
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a few ebooks..

Bad link!
If its ebook novels, manuals or whatever check out http://eng.mafialib.ru/
They have loads of stuff!
 #4 
Old 2003-01-31, 11:20
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a few ebooks..

weird man, lol I put it on there to try and save myself some bandwidth. I will upload it to my webserver and re-post the link when I get home from school.
 #5 
Old 2003-02-01, 05:58
Radical_Extreme Radical_Extreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a few ebooks..

none of these links work...im interested in getting some e-books (??)

oh yeah is there a good site to learn french (for begginers) (im bored)
and one to imprpve vocab... (also bored)
 #6 
Old 2003-02-01, 07:12
Radical_Extreme Radical_Extreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a few ebooks..

???
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics