About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-08, 18:35
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Pyrotechnic Sites...

Suppliers-

Pyrotek http://www.pyrotek.org
Very nice site...Great Selection and prices...Items they sell include chemicals,Lab equipment,Fuse,and Lab Acids.THEY HAVE EVERYTHING....
Methods of payment:Visa,Mastercard,Paypal,Check,and Money order

United Nuclear http://www.unitednuclear.com
Good site...Not very good selection on chemicals and really bad prices...But does not require a ID or anything like that...
They except PayPal, Personal or Business Check, Money Order,even Cash

Sky Lighter http://www.skylighter.com
Awesome selection and prices but you have to be on file and sign forms and whatnot...Great selection of books and videos
They except Visa, MasterCard, American Express, money orders (payable in US dollars), bank drafts (drawn on US banks),CODs,and personal checks (from US customers only)

Firefox http://www.firefox-fx.com
Alright selection...Confusing ordering process I would not recommend this site...ID and signing forms required
Forms of Payment-Mastercard,American Express,Visa,Discover,Personal Check,and Money Order

IowaPyro Supply http://www.iowapyrosupply.com/
I dislike like this place but they have a alright selection of chemicals but they need ID and all that stuff...
Methods of Payments are-Check,Money Order,Visa and Mastercard

Cannon Fuse http://www.cannonfuse.com/
This is the best site for fuse...THE BEST...I mean 100 feet for 26$...They also have other books and instructions as well...
Methods of payment-Visa,Mastercard,Discover,American Express,Checks, Money Orders, Billpoint and Paypal,And Cash

Science Kit
https://www.sciencekit.com/
This is a nice site...But tricking them into thinking your a teacher or mailing it to your school and trying to pick it up while not being noticed is harder than just borrowing*wink* from the schools chem lab...But here is the link anyway...
Methods of payment-Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover Card

-Lab Equipment-

American Science & Surplus http://www.sciplus.com/
Great Site...Awesome Selection and Prices...
Methods of Payments-Visa, MasterCard and Discover

Exact Digital http://exactadigital.com
Great place to buy digital scales
Payment Methods-Money Orders,Visa, MasterCard and Discover

Pyrotek http://www.pyrotek.org
Has good selection of lab equipment
Methods of payment:Visa,Mastercard,Paypal,Check,and Money order

-Pyrotechnics-

Krimzon Pyro http://www.krimzonpyro.com
This IS the best site for pyrotechnics....The legendary Rat Bastard owns the site and there is EP's (Extreme Pyro) and Zero's sites hosted there...

Pyro Supreme http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/highexplosives/
Good Site..The A-files are located there...

NickSG's Site http://www.geocities.com/tight_rappa2002/homepage.html
Nice Site...Good Info...

Black Dragon Pyrotechnics http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/blackdragon/
Nice factual site...

Bruce's Site http://www.sonic.net/~brucel/
I really hate this site because it has to do with 'bombs' But it has some nice explosives facts...

The Chemistry and Physics of Pyrotechnics... http://members.ozemail.com.au/~gmillar/pyrotechnics/index.html
This site has some good info on it...

Dr TNTs Site http://members.internettrash.com/drtnt/contents.html
Good Pics...

E.P.I.D. http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4758/index.html
Good Info

Brainfevert's Site http://www.geocities.com/brainfevert/
This Site is awesome with the comprehensive pics and synths...

Power Labs http://www.powerlabs.org
Great Synths

MacGyver Solution http://www.geocities.com/frogfot/macgyversolution.html#hydr
Good info

Megalomania's Controversial Chem Lab http://roguesci.org/megalomania/index.html
Best page for Synths

Pyro Extremist http://www.pyroextremist.tk
Good site...Definitly not done...Run by Warweed12

Pyrotechnics, propellants and explosives http://imartinez.etsin.upm.es/bk3/c15/Pyrotechnics.htm
Good Site...

Stanford Systems Aerospace http://www.ssaerospace.com
Good Site for Rocketry info...

Tips and Tools for the Amateur Pyrotechnician http://userpages.prexar.com/dwilliamsmaine/tools.html
Good site for improvised equipment...

Richard Nakka's Experimental Rocketry Web Site http://www.nakka-rocketry.net
Another great Rocketry Site...

FlashBangBooms Site http://flashbangboom.homestead.com/procedures.html
Another Really Great Site for Synths...

-Forums-

Totse

In my opinion the Best site on the web...This is home to a wide field of people all with different fields of knowledge....

The Forum http://www.roguesci.org
Considered to be the best site for Explosives...

Red Ink Forums http://www.redink.vze.com
The Red Ink forums are back with a new leader,daedalus...

Zok's Forums http://bbs.octlet.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi
Interesting enough...

Pyro Supreme Forums http://pyrosupreme.proboards6.com/index.cgi
Good discussion

Mayhem Forums http://www.macromayhem.com
These guys are alright...I am making sure to it that it dosnt become another bombshock...

Xinventions Forums http://pub9.ezboard.com/bxinventions.html
I belive NickSG is from there...So I guess that its alright...

Soviet-Empire Forums http://www.soviet-empire.com
Heh..Just thought I would throw this in here...

 #2 
Old 2003-01-08, 20:22
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyrotechnic Sites...

i liked them all, but the third one down from pyrotechnics seems to stand out the most, i looks the best, and has the most detailed imformation. I think it should be voted the best web site ever.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics