About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-08, 18:06
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Furlongs, whatever the fuck they are

http://www.furholt.net/furlong/index.html

These guys are..weird.
 #2 
Old 2003-01-08, 18:11
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Furlongs, whatever the fuck they are

Very interesting.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-08, 18:44
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Furlongs, whatever the fuck they are

Boris- if you would have read a little way into that site you would have found that the the "fur" and "long" parts stand for;
quote:
Furry
Lasting
Original
Natural
Gay


I know that Furries are people who dress up like animals, fetish style. Lasting probably means that they go at it for ages. Original is obvious. Natural means that they like nature and animals. Gay obviously means that they are homosexuals.
Either:
1) You read that site and opened yourself up to a barrage of shit from newbies
2) You didn't read the site but posted anyway or
3) I missunderstood your post entirely.

just.landed- may i ask how on earth you happened upon that site?

-Chunk
 #4 
Old 2003-01-08, 18:46
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Furlongs, whatever the fuck they are

I got it from somethingawful. I know I know, I'll try harder the next time.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics