About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-24, 19:57
one man riot one man riot is offline
Regular
 
Default anarchy

found a decent true anarchist site. I'm no anarchist, but I stumbled upon this one anyway. www.raisethefist.com

also, check out www.taintedthoughts.com

 #2 
Old 2002-12-24, 20:12
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchy

almost everyone knows raie the fist.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-24, 22:29
one man riot one man riot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchy

i figured, don't know why i bothered.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-24, 22:34
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchy

raisethefist.com has been down for quite a while. I think it's becasue of the legal actions being taken.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-25, 00:48
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchy

Reasonable anarchy - www.anti-state.com
 #6 
Old 2002-12-25, 15:27
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchy

RaiseTheFist goes up and down every once in a while.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics