About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:33
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default banners

Ok I have the images I want to make an animated banner to advertise my site. I have Gif Constroction Set Pro 2.0 and made an animation with that. It works when I veiw it, but when I use the code I found at htmlgoodies.com, it doesn't work on my wed site. I saved it as a gif and uploaded it with Gif Works, when I was saving it in Gif Works, it worked. So what do I do?

To advertise my site, it is this: www.insanepyro.tk - The dot.tk is a rederect and is kinda slow, so go here: http://insainpyro.tripod.com/home.html

[This message has been edited by Insomniac119 (edited 12-18-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-19, 03:00
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: banners

Link is broken...

CTR
 #3 
Old 2002-12-19, 20:59
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: banners

not the top one but for some reason the other one doesn't work and i'm not sure why. but the link on my bannor works so why won't the banner work, I'll show you the link to the page i'll have the banner on: http://insainpyro.tripod.com/link_to_ip.html
 #4 
Old 2002-12-20, 21:29
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: banners

doesn't anybody know?!
 #5 
Old 2002-12-21, 18:48
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: banners

guess not
 #6 
Old 2002-12-21, 19:19
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: banners

ok someone delete this topic for it is taking up space, i figured it out. i didn't put the .gif at the end of the image. I'm such a fool
 #7 
Old 2002-12-24, 01:55
DaHc DaHc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: banners

Oww, the color hurts my eyes. lol, my suggestion guy, go to http://www.9f.com and sign up there. Kill the banners with <xml> codes and live happy. It will save you time and pain.

~Mai Ancora
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics