About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-12, 22:23
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

I've got a ton of roms on my webspace, if anyone wants any. No popups or any bullcrap, just the roms. http://www.tyu.ca/
 #2 
Old 2002-12-12, 22:52
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

Very nice with the whole no-popups thing. Good luck with that.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-13, 00:28
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

what emulator do you recomend
 #4 
Old 2002-12-13, 13:40
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

Wow that is nice, you should put up some ads tho, or you wont make any money!
 #5 
Old 2002-12-13, 16:06
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

No pop ups !

I love it ! *Dr Pepper voice*

Peace Renegade
 #6 
Old 2002-12-13, 16:32
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

Do you know anything about N64 emulators and roms. I have the Ultra Hle but it wont work it just says glide 2dxll not found so I downloaded glide and still nothing happens. I also have nemu7a and it seems to work on a demo I have of Top Gun but I downloaded Turok and it wont play it properly at all and I cant configure the controllers.
Been to your site b4 and downloaded some stuff. Very good dont ever go pop up crazy.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:36
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

kick ass man. i love it, this is by far in my top ten all time totse submissions.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-14, 22:15
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

ive been using his site for quite some time know and its the best 'roms' site ive come across. (good man) ;)
 #9 
Old 2002-12-17, 18:56
Chronic-Smoker Chronic-Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

my friend has JNES on his comp, anybody ever heard of that. He has about 600 plus old NES games on that.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-17, 22:18
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

everyone whos read this thread should have heard of jnes,zsnes,wgens etc.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 03:01
SwampThing SwampThing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

Very well done, sites like this with good content and no advertising are a rarity.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-20, 04:37
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

Just wait 'till I buy some webspace, I got 600+ nes roms, all snes roms (yes I do), about 45 N64 roms, a buch of handheld games and a lot of arcade emulators and a bunch of other crap. I'm going to upload everything and put no ads.

Do you think this might be a good idea?

In the meanwhile go here: http://www.edgeemu.com:8080/

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #13 
Old 2002-12-20, 07:43
Chronic-Smoker Chronic-Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

I think its a good idea. Post up the link when u have it ready
 #14 
Old 2002-12-20, 09:44
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

How are you going to make any money with no ads? Paypal donations, mmm
 #15 
Old 2002-12-20, 14:16
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

I just want the satisfaction of knowing that I gave something back to my comunity....lol

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #16 
Old 2002-12-20, 19:01
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

for nes roms http://w1.874.telia.com/~u87403528/roms.html

the best NES emulater i would say is nesticle
 #17 
Old 2002-12-21, 08:00
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NES, SNES, and GENESIS roms

Nice site devoiced, its good.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics