About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-12, 16:50
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Exult

An odd little chat site thats popped up...Accidentally typed in the URL while trying to reach a game development site.
Www.exult.com


Its so...out of the ordainary, I really like it even though I can't stand the non-instant chat style.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-13, 00:31
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exult

i have seen a few like that. the only problem is its almost impossible to read with all the different fonts and by its very nature attracts teenagers who cant type or read.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics