About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-07, 15:46
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default You like maddox xmission? COME HERE!

Well if like maddox xmission, or are just looking for a good laugh, come to my site http://geocities.com/r_davidson316/index.html

It's layout is based mainly on maddox and looks just like it. Sure it will never compare to that site, but its still funny. Visit it, send me some mail, and enjoy.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-07, 22:21
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You like maddox xmission? COME HERE!

I love it...Too bad I dont hate it so I could send you hate mail...
 #3 
Old 2002-12-07, 23:35
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You like maddox xmission? COME HERE!

lol das cool man.... fan mail is accepted too... just wont be posted... I'd always like to hear comments and opinions.
I've been checking my email everyhour to see if I got any mail but I havent yet. Eveyrone must lolve me site! lol I am thinking of adding a coutner to see how many go there but sometimes counters suck cuz people can see how unpopular or popular your site is... meh
 #4 
Old 2002-12-08, 06:05
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You like maddox xmission? COME HERE!

quote:
Originally posted by NAAGAL:
I am thinking of adding a coutner to see how many go there but sometimes counters suck cuz people can see how unpopular or popular your site is... meh


geocities automatically tracks stats for all of the pages of your website. go to Site Statistics (it is somewhere on geocities.com)
 #5 
Old 2002-12-09, 03:14
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You like maddox xmission? COME HERE!

I sent you some mail.

Enjoy!
 #6 
Old 2002-12-10, 07:23
Danteaus Danteaus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You like maddox xmission? COME HERE!

have you told maddox about your site? it would be interesting to hear his reply...
 #7 
Old 2002-12-10, 15:56
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You like maddox xmission? COME HERE!

Intresting site pretty decent.
Update it though so we can read more stuff.


I laughed a few times.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-15, 00:55
Sagewisher Sagewisher is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You like maddox xmission? COME HERE!

quote:
Originally posted by NAAGAL:
Well if like maddox xmission, or are just looking for a good laugh, come to my site http://geocities.com/r_davidson316/index.html

It's layout is based mainly on maddox and looks just like it. Sure it will never compare to that site, but its still funny. Visit it, send me some mail, and enjoy.



I read the page a few times.. I'm still looking for the funny parts. Leave it to people who have insight and wit.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-15, 10:32
Danteaus Danteaus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You like maddox xmission? COME HERE!

I repeat:

Originally posted by me:
[B]have you told maddox about your site? it would be interesting to hear his reply...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics