About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-04, 09:46
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Atmosphere

A friend introduced me to this underground rap group. I don't really like rap, but these guys are good. I mean, really good. The Woman with the Tatooed Hands is one of the...most unexplainable songs I've ever heard. Anyone got any other underground rap they'd like to share?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-11, 15:33
d0m d0m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Atmosphere

atmosphere is tight. but try moving this to the music section.

[This message has been edited by d0m (edited 12-11-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-12-12, 01:20
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Atmosphere

WHAT THE HELL???

How did this post get in here? It was supposed to be in the music section!!


grrrrgfljfldjfljfdkljfsd

excuse me...
 #4 
Old 2002-12-14, 19:52
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Atmosphere

a foot ball?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics