About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-28, 03:33
Regular
 
Default Found a great website.

If everyone knows, sorry. But this is the trippiest shit I've ever seen on the net. I sat stoned at the site for 2 hours.

Likey?
http://www.virtualom.com
 #2 
Old 2002-11-28, 04:08
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Found a great website.

Holy fucking hell.

That's damn trippy. Excellent contribution.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-28, 11:53
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Found a great website.

i think www.larrycarlson.com was the original
 #4 
Old 2002-11-28, 12:19
Regular
 
Default Re: Found a great website.

Yeah it is, I prefer virtualom though.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-28, 13:36
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Found a great website.

dude he did shit with kottonmouth kings...cool.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-28, 14:39
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Found a great website.

Nice find. Shall we share it with everone?
Moving to "I found it on the Web"
 #7 
Old 2002-11-30, 23:56
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Found a great website.

HOLY SHIT that fucking scared me
 #8 
Old 2002-12-01, 00:14
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Found a great website.

what the fuck is that stuff?
 #9 
Old 2002-12-01, 04:18
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Found a great website.

I have to admit that's some trippy ass shit.


Don't get scared lil newbie, it'll be ok
 #10 
Old 2002-12-01, 05:48
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Found a great website.

Wow, that was crazy!
Dammit now I am gonna spend hours a day staring at that shit.....
(Wait a minute is that bad?)
 #11 
Old 2002-12-01, 19:00
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Found a great website.

quote:
Originally posted by -_-OsiriS-_-:
I have to admit that's some trippy ass shit.


Don't get scared lil newbie, it'll be ok



thx man
 #12 
Old 2002-12-02, 01:42
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Found a great website.

where can i find more trippy crazy stuff like this?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics